The Official Ipswich Match Thread (sponsored by Mark Saunders "for all your last minute winner needs" | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Official Ipswich Match Thread (sponsored by Mark Saunders "for all your last minute winner needs"

Thought Jackson did ok today. Only one of his trademark clearances from the corner to in front of goal that I recall, and even then we kept possession. And lots of good work stifling attacks down his wing until reinforcements arrived.

IPSWICH FANS RADIO COMMENTS.
But talk on radio Suffolk of a dreadful squad.Ipswich too many luxury players.We need more physical players. Big step back haven't lost by two since before Christmas. Not Paul Cook's fault.If they lose against Lincoln on Tuesday it will be interesting as they won three games before Cook took over.Definitely blaming players.Sears seemed the main scapegoat.
The presenter's gave credit to "Gillingham did a job today exploring Ipswich's weaknesses Steve Evans team closed down slowed the game down when needed .Gills dominated and deserved their win".
TBF, lots of their fans are saying on their forum that we were by far the better side and deservedly won.

As good a performance as I can remmeber from us for a while. On it from the start, Tuesdays performers good again and no signs of fatigue. We barely gave them a sniff of the game and looked better all round, I didn't see that coming. In other news my doubts about JFH at Burton exposed as nonsense. He's worked a miracle there in double quick time. It's any 4 from 6 now and Burton aren,t one of them.

Put your Gills shirt on and go for walk around the village :-)
Problem is the village is really quiet and it is very cold today and the village is very quiet at weekends in the afternoon as the shop shuts.I will do that in the next few days for sure. Have to wear uniform at work.But I could wear a Gills hat on Sunday night for short periods i will get too hot but it is worth it.

Avoided the score today, so decided to watch it on german gills on Youtube. Squinted at the screen before I clicked on it so as not to see the score, and boy am I glad I did.
Awesome game. Can't stop smiling.:giggle:
What a defender Tucker is, But the whole team were awesome.
Oh how I miss the Rainham end :(