Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1208 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

On the news last night the Spanish government have been found guilty by the EU of giving state aid to both RM & Barca and two others. I think it said the EU was going to fine the clubs.
Just checked it out its in the Mail online. The four clubs were found guilty of receiving tax breaks for the last 25 years and must pay back millions. A good read check it out.

Just checked it out its in the Mail online. The four clubs were found guilty of receiving tax breaks for the last 25 years and must pay back millions. A good read check it out.

Cant see UEFA banning or even heavily fining 2 of their biggest cash cows.
Barca & Real will probably end up flirting with some Saudi prince's to invest billions into them. There wouldnt be a shortage of interest

The main change to the law, which will come into effect on July 1, is that accidental handball that leads to a team-mate scoring a goal or having a goal-scoring opportunity will no longer be considered an offence.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...-announces-change-to-handball-law-from-july-1

200.gif

Yes, much strangeness. I can’t stand the boring hype about the Anfield crowd but I doubt that they lose 5 in a row at home with a full house there.

I doubt our away record this season would be as good if crowds were allowed in .
Fair point. But would our home record be as bad?

Pleased to see another club around us suffering as we had to at the expense of mighty bloody Burnley. Not sure how Arsenal didn’t get the 3pts. VAR doing them no favours either. Their fans will be mightily pissed off....marvellous!