Our Chris,who thinks he won't be here at BDBL next season | Page 5 | Vital Football

Our Chris,who thinks he won't be here at BDBL next season

We booked our jabs at the Arena on the website and then booked the second
at the same time. Good system.

Same for me and the other half. Two daughters booked through the GP and weren't given a second date option. Two son in laws booked through the Arena as we did and were given the option. Both GP jabs were Pfizer all the Arena have been Astra Zenica. It may be due to the storage issue for Pfizer they can't give a date well in advance for the second jab but could be wrong.

I am 56 and tried numerous times to book an appointment. I keep getting told i am not eligable yet. Meanwhile i have people i work with younger than me who have had there first jab ?. Just have to be patient i suppose.

My sister who is an ex nurse SEN and SRN (she has worked all over the UK and abroad), now semi retired but does teaching about respirotry illnesses around the country.
She has become a volunteer vaccinator for the NHS with her daughter, they go to Derby to do this.
They share the community hall were the jabs are being done with GP doctors and practices, doing vaccinations and she told me this, that GP's are trying to poach people having their jab via the NHS, as they get paid for each person they vaccinate.
Allegedly when you get your letter from the NHS for your JAB, gp's are sending text messages telling you to ignore the NHS letter and go to your GP instead.

Same for me and the other half. Two daughters booked through the GP and weren't given a second date option. Two son in laws booked through the Arena as we did and were given the option. Both GP jabs were Pfizer all the Arena have been Astra Zenica. It may be due to the storage issue for Pfizer they can't give a date well in advance for the second jab but could be wrong.
You could be right about the Pfizer but I was happy to get the Oxford AZ jab.

I had the Pfizer vaccine and was given my next date at the time I had my first so that’s not it

My sister who is an ex nurse SEN and SRN (she has worked all over the UK and abroad), now semi retired but does teaching about respirotry illnesses around the country.
She has become a volunteer vaccinator for the NHS with her daughter, they go to Derby to do this.
They share the community hall were the jabs are being done with GP doctors and practices, doing vaccinations and she told me this, that GP's are trying to poach people having their jab via the NHS, as they get paid for each person they vaccinate.
Allegedly when you get your letter from the NHS for your JAB, gp's are sending text messages telling you to ignore the NHS letter and go to your GP instead.
That’s the same with the flu jabs we get annually the GPs and chemists competing for business

Someone offered me an astra jab for a couple of quid or I could get 3 for a phizer.....
:grinning::throw::throw::throw:
2 fish in a tank, one says to other...you drive i'll man the guns.....
:throw::throw:

As others have said surely a phone call to the Prince would have been the logical way forward. By having a moan in his press conferences he has brought it into the public domain not sure what he hopes to achieve other than backing the Prince into a corner. The Prince clearly hasn't the wherewithal to pour more money into the club, I'm sure he knows the club needs more invest. How that invest manifests it's self we don't know, a new owner a partnership again who knows, I think anyone investing a serious chunk of money wouldn't have sentiment as his priority in making decisions, how would he look on the performance of the manager this season would be high on his agenda.

another excellent piece from Alan Biggs the most trustworthy journo I know (not personally) an interesting take which no one seems to have considered previously

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...boss-chris-wilders-outburst-this-week-3153071
Actually says what I have been thinking bully reading that, also it would not surprise me if the board and HRH didn't know some of this in advance, perhaps they are monitoring fans reaction on social media, both the board and tufty.
Very good article.

As others have said surely a phone call to the Prince would have been the logical way forward. By having a moan in his press conferences he has brought it into the public domain not sure what he hopes to achieve other than backing the Prince into a corner. The Prince clearly hasn't the wherewithal to pour more money into the club, I'm sure he knows the club needs more invest. How that invest manifests it's self we don't know, a new owner a partnership again who knows, I think anyone investing a serious chunk of money wouldn't have sentiment as his priority in making decisions, how would he look on the performance of the manager this season would be high on his agenda.
And the Prince says quiet. Does he think he;s royalty?

You don't think it's gone too far to sort out with a fone call then Dezza? UTMPB

I don't know Rod, only the Prince and Wilder can answer that. What I do know is it should be discussed face to face not in the media. Unless Wilder's looking for a pay rise he has history.