Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sissoko

• Lucas

• Lamela

• Total voters
Very tough call. If all fourteen had played as well as Lloris, Sanchez, Toby, Hojberg and Dele then we would have won easily.

I'm going Dele as MoM.

I've gone Dele too!. Good to see him smile. Covered a lot of ground. A lot more than his captain who didn't like others taking the spot light!.

If was close call with Sanchez. Did anyone see Sanchez have a moan at Hugo when he had to clear on the edge of the box because Lloris said nothing?. Lloris is feckin too quiet for me. He might have good reflexes (fading) but not very commanding. The last thing a nervous/developing defence needs!

Kane, Hojbjerg and Doherty had the weakest performances overall, Kane especially. Bale, Dele and Son created great chances and worked exceptionally hard in the press and when they had to defend deeper.

Dele's workrate, creativity and movement edged it for me. Sanchez had another great game too.

One this is for sure...we NEED Dele to perform like this if we want any chance at something higher than 6th or 7th

Dele by a country mile. It was a selfless performance and showed that's how you play for the team. His movement all over the pitch was immense. He tackled, pressed and linked up with the players around him. He's such an intelligent footballer and reads the game so well. He was the main creative force yesterday. He's still a bit rusty in execution at times but that will improve with regular game time. Well done Daniel for stepping in.

don't remember Hugo having any fallible moments so gave it to him... Dele was not quite at his best but better than those around him. Sanchez was great but lucky that when he cleared it straight to one of their players it hit them in the arm, had it hit chest or shoulder we may have sacrificed the win.