Here we go! | Page 195 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Brexit win:

The US has suspended its UK tariffs as of today on goods from scotch whiskies, machinery, cashmere, cheese and pork.
The suspension will last for four months, during which time the sides will negotiate a long term solution to the US-EU Boeing Airbus dispute.

This is exclusively a US-UK deal, US tariffs remain on EU goods…
In other words, we'll get a fractional benefit on a few minority industries if we sell out another quite important minority industry.

Brexit win:

The US has suspended its UK tariffs as of today on goods from scotch whiskies, machinery, cashmere, cheese and pork.
The suspension will last for four months, during which time the sides will negotiate a long term solution to the US-EU Boeing Airbus dispute.

This is exclusively a US-UK deal, US tariffs remain on EU goods…
Another Strett sound bite that doesn’t tell the whole story...? Shocking.

You are aware that India is the worlds biggest producer/manufacturer of all vaccines? Probably not. The vaccine being produced there was only a matter of time.

Nice try. You are like a baby learning how to walk for the first time.

I do love the fact that when faced with a decent argument, half the people on here have nothing better to come up with than insults. I'm fully aware India produces lots of vaccines, which is totally irrelevant to anything I've said, which proves that it's not me that doesn't understand. We have given half a billion pounds to Covax, in line with the spend per head from Canada and the USA, and far more than the EU per head. . Oxford has also developed a vaccine being produced and used in poorer countries. It's clear we are doing a reasonable amount to help the poorer countries. It's pathetic really that UK citizens can't actually cope with the fact that we are doing far more than the EU, who now seem to have implemented their policy of stopping vaccines going out of the EU by blocking an order to Australia,

The UK has managed to get a fast rate of vaccination by the initial hoarding of the vaccines. Now they are ahead they may be a little less selfish about it. It remains to be seen how the rich countries deal with sharing with the poor nations as we go forward.

So let's have some facts and links. Where and how many unused vaccines are we actually hoarding?

Last Updated: 26th February, 2021 19:34 ISTFour In Five Oxford COVID-19 Vaccines Delivered To EU Are Unused, Says Report

Are Labour even going to be a party in 2024

They should be 20pts ahead by now

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1614884633130.jpg
    FB_IMG_1614884633130.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 5
Are Labour even going to be a party in 2024

They should be 20pts ahead by now
We never see you happier than when Labour are doing badly in the polls.

You loved every minute when Corbyn was dead in the polls.

You were apoplectic when Starmer pulled level.

Now you are overjoyed that the Tories have pulled ahead.

No Tory could want labour to fail as much as you do

Apparently the publishers of Dr. Seuss have done something to piss off the right wing culture war crowd.
They must have done, look at the sales!
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/04/us/dr-seuss-amazon-bestsellers-trnd/index.html

Its almost as if you shouldn't listen to people who tell you you are being manipulated by the Trump hating liberal mass mainstream media, because those are the people most susceptible to it.
Dr Seuss now joins a long line of successful advertising campaigns. Previous winners include:
Gilette
Nike
That Coffee Machine Company
Greggs

Next up: Transgender Lego. Guaranteed winner.

Last edited:
QUOTE="Strett, post: 2737192, member: 125827"]Fair do's. Was thinking more along the old Soviet days; I was fortunate enough as a little 'un to travel through Checkpoint Charlie into East Berlin and that is my only experience.[/QUOTE]

I was in moscow just after the turn of the millennium, i saw way more mafia than police.

Apparently the publishers of Dr. Seuss have done something to piss off the right wing culture war crowd.
They must have done, look at the sales!
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/04/us/dr-seuss-amazon-bestsellers-trnd/index.html

Its almost as if you shouldn't listen to people who tell you you are being manipulated by the Trump hating liberal mass mainstream media, because those are the people most susceptible to it.
Dr Seuss now joins a long line of successful advertising campaigns. Previous winners include:
Gilette
Nike
That Coffee Machine Company
Greggs

Next up: Transgender Lego. Guaranteed winner.

Shouldn't you have posted this from your potato head account?

We never see you happier than when Labour are doing badly in the polls.

You loved every minute when Corbyn was dead in the polls.

You were apoplectic when Starmer pulled level.

Now you are overjoyed that the Tories have pulled ahead.

No Tory could want labour to fail as much as you do
Ok mr G

I do love the fact that when faced with a decent argument, half the people on here have nothing better to come up with than insults. I'm fully aware India produces lots of vaccines, which is totally irrelevant to anything I've said, which proves that it's not me that doesn't understand. We have given half a billion pounds to Covax, in line with the spend per head from Canada and the USA, and far more than the EU per head. . Oxford has also developed a vaccine being produced and used in poorer countries. It's clear we are doing a reasonable amount to help the poorer countries. It's pathetic really that UK citizens can't actually cope with the fact that we are doing far more than the EU, who now seem to have implemented their policy of stopping vaccines going out of the EU by blocking an order to Australia,

It is very rare that you produce a good argument. This is not an insult but an opinion.

Anyhow, these Indian produced vaccines will not be primarily for poorer countries.

Interesting to see the budget being attacked by the left and right. It does look absolute pie in the sky.

The main reason is that it is more stumbling from one place to another with no real strategy beyond hoping that things will bounce back the way they were. Perfect time for a national conversation on what to do but instead we have just seen huge chunks of csh thrown around and all the right sounding words used. However, after the lights and music, a cold analysis shows they haven't got a clue what will happen next.

Better hope all this pacific trade blah amounts to something cos its hard to see any growth from europe after brexit.