Peter Crouch Podcast (n/g) | Vital Football

Peter Crouch Podcast (n/g)

markinkent

Vital Football Hero
I'm always years behind everyone else but only recently discovered the peter crouch podcast. Its a great listen, just three mates having a laugh talking about football. Great insights into the game and some really good laugh out loud moments. Perfect for a boring run in the dark.

Last night I listened to the episode they did with Prince William. Very funny. A caller texted in saying that while standing in the toilets at Blackpool he caught another persons eye, only to find it was Prince William. Prince William responded with he denied ever catching the eye of another man in a public toilet but did admit to being at Blackpool FC on a stag trip that weekend. I was surprised at just down to earth he was and he seems to really enjoy football.

The podcast is a great listen and crouch comes across as a recent decent guy who you could have a few beers and a laugh with.

Very good and funny podcast, I know there's a new series out now so will give that a listen. I can forgive Crouch for hating Gills as the stick our fans gave him that night was unbelievable!

Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe "Lockdown Parenting Hell" podcast is also a very good listen, the episodes with Eddie Hearn and Romesh are hilarious. 👍🏻

I binged the first four series during the first lockdown (think I posted about it at the time) and the boys are three episodes into the fifth.
Best pod around IMO which is reflected in the ratings. Brilliant insights into behind the scenes stuff and some great stories.
I will give nothing away but series four goes on about a player that got nicknamed "Parched". Crouch tells the story of how the player got the name and, at the end of the series, reveals Parched's identity, very funny stuff.

Very good and funny podcast, I know there's a new series out now so will give that a listen. I can forgive Crouch for hating Gills as the stick our fans gave him that night was unbelievable!

Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe "Lockdown Parenting Hell" podcast is also a very good listen, the episodes with Eddie Hearn and Romesh are hilarious. 👍🏻
Romesh and Beckett seem an unlikely pairing but f*** me, they are hilarious when they get together. I'll dig that episode out for sure 😁

If he seriously expects us to believe that the only F word that was ever directed at him from the stands during his career was "freak", and that we were the only crowd that actually thought of it, considering his "unusual" build, I think he was quite fortunate.

It was only because his dad decided to attend that game and take issue with it, that there was a problem.

Still don't think he "saved our summer" with that car crash of a TV programme either.