MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool

I think Liverpool are doing really well considering they have 2 centre backs that have never played together I don’t know if anybodies mentioned this at all 🤔

I think Liverpool are doing really well considering they have 2 centre backs that have never played together I don’t know if anybodies mentioned this at all 🤔
True. Although if McB wasn’t so positionally bad, one of them would have scored an own goal.

Ramsdale's best 45 mins in a Blades shirt.
hard working performance. If Jags had another yard of pace he'd be a shoe in.

If we had any pace up front we'd be out of sight but Wilder hates pace. Only loves pedestrian overplaying. The bin dippers are s hit and there for hammering.

Rammers having a good game but it's looking when not if the Scousers score.What the fork was Ampadu doing with that pass across our goalmouth? UTMPB

Entertaining error stewn game. Rammers having a worldy.

Be brave Chris, bring off a midfielder for Burke. We've nowt to lose and they're beatable.

Rammers having a good game but it's looking when not if the Scousers score.What the fork was Ampadu doing with that pass across our goalmouth? UTMPB
To be honest Rod, you could have said that in the Liverpool games against Burnley abd Brighton. They had just as many chances and possession

proud of ya rammers when others doubted ya ,but the game isnt over yet,and how that lot are playing in front of ya you,ll be over worked second halve and odds are you,ll conceed. mcburnie is playing a lot better and is actually putting himself about long may it continue and improve.

proud of ya rammers when others doubted ya ,but the game isnt over yet,and how that lot are playing in front of ya you,ll be over worked second halve and odds are you,ll conceed. mcburnie is playing a lot better and is actually putting himself about long may it continue and improve.

Said it all season. Ramsdale has had to play behind a bunch of spastics. Henderson had the privelage of playing behind Spartans.