MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Liverpool

Swansea might be an option as part of a swap deal. 20 goals in the Championship with our formation is a joke. He will struggle to get 10 because his style does not fit ours. I would still play him because deep down I know he is not going anywhere
I'll give him his due- at least he puts the effort in whereas Brewster, whilst admiitedly not getting the service, shows little commitment or desire. Even if you're not playing well you can work hard and do your fair share- someone needs to point that out to him. Sulking around the pitch does you no favours.

We are relegated, so, let’s at least enjoy our last few games in the prem
Honestly stopped caring what team we play, and what formation
But, who ever we play, give em a game
Flipping ( like to use a stronger word) hate Liverpool, arrogant is too nicer a word for there supporters

We are relegated, so, let’s at least enjoy our last few games in the prem
Honestly stopped caring what team we play, and what formation
But, who ever we play, give em a game
Flipping ( like to use a stronger word) hate Liverpool, arrogant is too nicer a word for there supporters

I'd go thieving, scrounging, bin dipping, good at killing innocent football fans.
Arrogant dosen't matter.

I hope we're up and at it for this and CW hasn't been moping around like a mardy teenage girl the past week. I'd love for us to contribute to them not finishing top 4 and for CW to finally get one over on slimy media darling Klopp.

Lundstram, Liverpool fan / Everton trainee, might even try in the game, after two games where he's strolled around like he's Toni Kroos, minus any of the ability.

Alexander-Arnold is having a dog of a season. We should stick Burke on him at some stage. Their new CB Kabak looks like he's just got off a flight from Mars and isn't up to speed at all, he's the sort of player McBurnie should be roughing up - but again like Lunny, where's the effort ?

I hope we're up and at it for this and CW hasn't been moping around like a mardy teenage girl the past week. I'd love for us to contribute to them not finishing top 4 and for CW to finally get one over on slimy media darling Klopp.

Lundstram, Liverpool fan / Everton trainee, might even try in the game, after two games where he's strolled around like he's Toni Kroos, minus any of the ability.

Alexander-Arnold is having a dog of a season. We should stick Burke on him at some stage. Their new CB Kabak looks like he's just got off a flight from Mars and isn't up to speed at all, he's the sort of player McBurnie should be roughing up - but again like Lunny, where's the effort ?

You do realise our omnipotent manager will do none of that and justify why we've been completely embarrassed, outclassed and battered yet again.

So the team who have only won one of their last 4 games take on the team who have lost all 4 of their last 4 games this could be close

but it won’t be will it maybe 1 goal in it but will be light years apart

You do realise our omnipotent manager will do none of that and justify why we've been completely embarrassed, outclassed and battered yet again.

United have given me battered wife syndrome. I'm always hopeful of a box of chocolates and a hug despite the constant black eyes, broken ribs and being thrown down the stairs.

No Burke, Bogle, Bash or Osborn in the team. Oh dear.

So who's going to play the badly timed back pass either Salah or Mane get on the end of to open the scoring for the Scousers ?

Amps, Ollie or Mr OK Magazine ?

So what does Burke have to do ?. Same formation same result. No pace up front, Norwood and Jags playing. I am contemplating not watching.