NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 487 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought that it was the same one, a rum little bugger and sadly missed.
Yes I used to lend him my season ticket if I could not get to a game
One day I lent it him and he only went and got arrested and police took my season ticket
Which club would not return it to me I have never bothered getting one since
But he was a great friend and sadly missed

Yvonne Favage or whatever her name is , is without doubt the worst MP this area has ever had...the invisible woman has nowt on her. She's also very fortunate the Brexit vote split the Tory vote or Makerfield would now be Tory as well.

Nobody in Hindley has ever seen her and she is a shite MP.
I beg to differ on that, as I have been with her in Hindley and Hindley Green on many occasions.
So stop making baseless remarks that just sound good to fit your narrative.
YF supports lots of things within Makerfield and is always available to her constituents if they want to contact her.
And before you try to imply that your version is true, that "nobody in Hindley" has ever seen her, I would remind you that I have personal knowledge to the contrary.

Yeah she was my mp till recently she is dreadful she has only put one tweet about latics since it began and you never see her talking about anything or making a case for anything in public. 90% of her constituents would not be able to point her out in a line up. I rate nandy as a politician but I don't rate fovargue.
Exactly what dealings have you had with her to base this on?
As i said, YF and LN agreed that LN would front the dealings with Latics in administration and provide background support when needed. Not everyone needs to be shouting all the time to do a good job, a good MP works hard in the background as well on behalf of their constituents, not necessarily in the full media glare all the time

March 1st tomorrow. Should be a telling week. Unlikely anyone would buy something a few days before the end of a month knowing they be liable for salaries, so the fact the Bahrainis haven’t wrapped it up last week isn’t too concerning.

Exactly what dealings have you had with her to base this on?
As i said, YF and LN agreed that LN would front the dealings with Latics in administration and provide background support when needed. Not everyone needs to be shouting all the time to do a good job, a good MP works hard in the background as well on behalf of their constituents, not necessarily in the full media glare all the time
Yeah I have a few times and I am sorry just because her and nandy made some silly agreement. Does not mean she could not be more vocal or at least tweet something about it. An as for the shouting about. She does not say anything about anything at all, it's that bad no one even knows what she stands for. I mean is she a centrist is she on left what's her views on lockdowns, brexit or tuition fees I have only ever seen her ask one question on pmqs and I used watch it every week and as for the shouting. That is how mps make an name for themselves and become more of a voice so they can use that voice to fight for things that mean alot to them. Nandy has done it brilliantly but fovargue is dreadful. Even what she tweets on twitter is mainly retweets

Yeah I have a few times and I am sorry just because her and nandy made some silly agreement. Does not mean she could not be more vocal or at least tweet something about it. An as for the shouting about. She does not say anything about anything at all, it's that bad no one even knows what she stands for. I mean is she a centrist is she on left what's her views on lockdowns, brexit or tuition fees I have only ever seen her ask one question on pmqs and I used watch it every week and as for the shouting. That is how mps make an name for themselves and become more of a voice so they can use that voice to fight for things that mean alot to them. Nandy has done it brilliantly but fovargue is dreadful. Even what she tweets on twitter is mainly retweets
Again, you don't know her so you have no idea how she operates. She is an excellent MP who works hard for her constituents in a more quiet way than some. Its not all about who has the biggest mouth and making a name for themselves, some people prefer to do a god job more in the background rather than being in the media glare all the time. Not that there is anything wrong with being in the media glare, just that there is more than one way of representing your constituents

Again, you don't know her so you have no idea how she operates. She is an excellent MP who works hard for her constituents in a more quiet way than some. Its not all about who has the biggest mouth and making a name for themselves, some people prefer to do a god job more in the background rather than being in the media glare all the time. Not that there is anything wrong with being in the media glare, just that there is more than one way of representing your constituents
She doesn't even use social media properly and that is basic politics in the current age. That is how mps are meant to show their constituents what they do. The MP in leigh does a better job at communicating than her and he is a tory whose party I have never voted for. An I might not know her personally but like I said I have dealings with her an I have never been impressed and neither are most constituents even the ones who vote or voted for her.

The fact that she is one of uncle Len's unite puppet MPs is enough to make it a no from me irrelevant of how competent or otherwise she is for her constituents.

I beg to differ on that, as I have been with her in Hindley and Hindley Green on many occasions.
So stop making baseless remarks that just sound good to fit your narrative.
YF supports lots of things within Makerfield and is always available to her constituents if they want to contact her.
And before you try to imply that your version is true, that "nobody in Hindley" has ever seen her, I would remind you that I have personal knowledge to the contrary.

Just because she's your chum doesn't mean she isn't a shite MP. She is invisible to the vast majority and will be history at the next election.

Vf is it male or female mp more chance finding aliens than contacting this mp

Mr Grigg please save your criticism for the evil right wing Tory monsters. Don't spill your vitriol on the squeaky clean friends of the people middle of the road Labour MPs.

Mr Grigg please save your criticism for the evil right wing Tory monsters. Don't spill your vitriol on the squeaky clean friends of the people middle of the road Labour MPs.
I will criticise any mp if I don't think they doing a good job and praise any who I think are. I think my criticisms of her are fair and the fact kenny whole argument is I do not know her personally. Is a load of tosh if only people who know her personally voted for her she would have never become an mp.

I will criticise any mp if I don't think they doing a good job and praise any who I think are. I think my criticisms of her are fair and the fact kenny whole argument is I do not know her personally. Is a load of tosh if only people who know her personally voted for her she would have never become an mp.
I wouldn't take notice of Kenny comes out with some bllx best of times don't you kenny

My “whole argument “ isn’t that you don’t know her personally, it’s that you are making baseless comments about her and I know them to be baseless because I do know yet personally and your comments are incorrect

My “whole argument “ isn’t that you don’t know her personally, it’s that you are making baseless comments about her and I know them to be baseless because I do know yet personally and your comments are incorrect

Kenny you don't half get offended when somebody says something bad about an MP. I will let you in on a little secret. Most people don't like them. Me included. Can't remember the last time I thought one was genuine. You definitely work at the council offices to be so offended every time. Why does nobody respond to my e-mails? Your office staff aren't qualified as they answer my questions with the wrong answers 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.