Another brilliant Jay Whittle podcast... | Vital Football

Another brilliant Jay Whittle podcast...

N"Zogbia's fan club

Vital Squad Member
...with Gregor Rioch.
His podcasts have been very informative. Do give it a listen.
And thanks Jay.
Will always remember your initial email highlighting WAFC's plight last year which was read and quote all over.

There is no reason why another crop can't be produced over the coming years as long as we can keep hold of him.
Hopefully the takeover will go through soon and he will be offered improved terms to stop him going.

Jay seems to have come from nowhere to leapfrong everyone else to be the go to source for Latics interviews in the past year or so.

Considering he started from nothing with no connections and the competitors in Latics coverage had established connections and years of a head start he really has shown some of them up.
Some journalists get complacent when there's no competition. They earn easy money with no sweat by just copying & pasting. They're not bothered by in depth reporting.
Jay shows what one achieve by being proactive, current, topical and reaching out to the correct people.

...with Gregor Rioch.
His podcasts have been very informative. Do give it a listen.
And thanks Jay.
Will always remember your initial email highlighting WAFC's plight last year which was read and quote all over.

Thanks for your extremely kind words. For me, the real credit is always ultimately down to the guests for being absolutely fascinating!

I always pride myself on having a very high work ethic, so I will continuously try to improve my skills as a journalist and a podcaster. I am still only 21 (had a very tough paper round) so I have still got an awful lot to learn but I am very excited for the journey ahead (y)

Thanks for your extremely kind words. For me, the real credit is always ultimately down to the guests for being absolutely fascinating!

I always pride myself on having a very high work ethic, so I will continuously try to improve my skills as a journalist and a podcaster. I am still only 21 (had a very tough paper round) so I have still got an awful lot to learn but I am very excited for the journey ahead (y)
Just watched it great interview with lots of great questions from all. Keep up the great work in your interviews and your work on mental health and well done for keep mentioning empathy northwest they are lovely charity run by lovely people.