The Official Pompey Match Thread (sponsored by Thatchers Haze "for all your hangover needs") | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Official Pompey Match Thread (sponsored by Thatchers Haze "for all your hangover needs")

Huge chance for Akinde, albeit a tough one to finish. Their keeper did well and was out quickly.

Decent second half performance and only one team looked like winning that.

Good industrious display and deserved result for GFC, especially after the game at Wimbledon. If we had someone with quick, decent feet in the box we`d have won today - not to mention, several extra times in the past few weeks.

Well done lads.

Can anyone point me to a Portsmouth forum where I can read that they should be hammering the likes of Gillingham.

Much better and and we'll deserved point. We could have had all three if Akinde had taken that chance and O'Connor shown more composure - why didn't he hit it low across the goal? Then again Bonham made a few good saves. Unlike most on here I quite liked the commentary team

Much better and and we'll deserved point. We could have had all three if Akinde had taken that chance and O'Connor shown more composure - why didn't he hit it low across the goal? Then again Bonham made a few good saves. Unlike most on here I quite liked the commentary team

You have just described why Gills are a third tier club. the players at this level do not consistently perform well, sometimes they are very good but most times they they are not. That's why they play at this level, if they were more consistent they would be playing at a higher level.

I enjoyed today's game. Entertaining and we played well, especially in the second half. On the balance of play overall a draw is fair enough.

Meanwhile, the PA report on the BBC Sport site summarises the second half with "neither side forced a chance of note in the second half". Were they at the game?