The Official Pompey Match Thread (sponsored by Thatchers Haze "for all your hangover needs") | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Official Pompey Match Thread (sponsored by Thatchers Haze "for all your hangover needs")

Radio Kent are a good few mins behind commentary. At least I was confident Oliver would finish as my skybet app had showed his goal already :-)

Wish there was a way to turn the commentary off but keep the sound from the game

Yeah, they’re a couple of dicks. The yokel co commentator’s voice is grating. Yes, we all know we play direct and physical, but do we need to keep hearing it every 10 seconds? And if we do, can we also hear some recognition that, whilst they have good players, Pompey are one of the most direct and physical dreams in the division?

Good of them to reciprocate with a soft goal for the equaliser!

Yeah, they’re a couple of dicks. The yokel co commentator’s voice is grating. Yes, we all know we play direct and physical, but do we need to keep hearing it every 10 seconds? And if we do, can we also hear some recognition that, whilst they have good players, Pompey are one of the most direct and physical dreams in the division?

Good of them to reciprocate with a soft goal for the equaliser!

Yep, not like Pompey have been playing free flowing football like P'boro, Lincoln, and even Rochdale have done against us.

I'm intrigued what these commentators talk in about other games. Nearly every other comment is about Evans and Raynor being loud or about us being a direct team.

The play-by-play commentator, whose principal task is to let listeners know what`s going on, is good, much better than most heard this season (Sunderland guy being the best). But his colour guy - Guy Whittingham, who is understandably bias, is, nevertheless coming across as an arrogant ignoramous.

O`Keefe needs to produce more, unfortunate McDonald`s not on the bench - we need to get into them a bit more.