Why does David Prutton hate forest? | Vital Football

Why does David Prutton hate forest?

True, but that was the final nail in the coffin.

He's such a massive bellend.
It was a lot of things.

They had equalised by then.

Then, at the very start of extra time, Morgan absolutely gifted them the lead; an absolute clanger.

Then Wright got injured and we were down to 9 men.

I think we actually equalised again at one point, but Yeovil winning was inevitable then

It was a lot of things.

They had equalised by then.

Then, at the very start of extra time, Morgan absolutely gifted them the lead; an absolute clanger.

Then Wright got injured and we were down to 9 men.

I think we actually equalised again at one point, but Yeovil winning was inevitable then

To be honest, I've managed to delete most of my memories from that evening out of my head.

Thanks for reminding me. You must be trying to compete with Prutton in the bellend stakes!

To be honest, I've managed to delete most of my memories from that evening out of my head.

Thanks for reminding me. You must be trying to compete with Prutton in the bellend stakes!
:rotfl:

I won't ever forget it! I sincerely hope that that is the lowest I ever have to go as a forest fan

It was a very painful night at the City Ground. It's the only blessing for the capitulation against Stoke is that none of us had to be there and witness it.
I wonder if it might have been a different outcome with a full house crowd there.
If this period of football in empty grounds has shown us anything, it is that football is not half the spectacle without the fans. Most of the games on TV now I find quite tedious without atmosphere created by the fans.
I just hope that clubs realise that the product they are selling for vast sums to TV would be significantly devalued if it were not for the fans enhancing it, and start treating fans with some respect instead of taking them for granted. The same applies to TV companies they should also realise What the fans in the grounds contribute to their broadcasts and again stop taking them for granted.