Michael Appleton Signs New Contract!

Harry's contract I think ends at the end of this season

Lincoln City
League One
League level:
189.png
Third Tier
Contract until: Jun 30, 2021

More good news from our club. The style of play and the forward planning instilled by Mapp that we are witnessing is taking our club into being competitive with all in our league and hopefully with the one above.

Great news! Means a great deal to the players currently there as well I'd imagine. They know he's committed to the club for aslong as most of their contracts are. Would be great to seal this deal with a win om Saturday.

Must admit I was up there with the speculators about him leaving for Brizzle, and was worried that the speculation was having a negative impact on the team.
Hopefully, now, after this fantastic news that will be put to bed, and the team will perform heroics and beat Plymouth.
Although, (Remember it's not Despicable Me, it's Pessimistic Me) 90% of the time after a manager signs a big contract extension, they lose the next game!
Scully and Remy too, I feel the need to blast out a bit of "Yazz and the Plastic Population" - all together now "The Only way..........."

...Although, (Remember it's not Despicable Me, it's Pessimistic Me) 90% of the time after a manager signs a big contract extension, they lose the next game!
Scully and Remy too, I feel the need to blast out a bit of "Yazz and the Plastic Population" - all together now "The Only way..........."

I believe that's only correct 54.86% of the time.

Excellent and unexpected news.

Security for both parties and I think in Appleton, if we did the unthinkable and got to the Championship, had a stinker and ended up back in L1 the following season, you'd have no problem keeping hold of him and back him to bounce back again and rebuild.

Out bloody standing.....
I may go down the pub tonight to celebrate....oh hang on....

[QUOTE="Gratzimp, "Yazz and the Plastic Population" - all together now "The Only way..........."[/QUOTE]

Mmm not a bad choice, but you could argue that's what they'll be singing in Grimsby as well.