The All New TV Thread | Page 229 | Vital Football

The All New TV Thread

Missed that, any chance of a synopsis mate?

James Nesbitt plays a cop.

An ex IRA guy get's kidnapped and the cops receive a phone call with code name last heard before the peace agreement.

The guy who used to use it is dead but it's used. Nesbitt decides this kidnap is probably connected to three unsolved 'kidnaps' which were actually murders but the bodies never found..... one being Nesbitt's wife.

Nesbitt must find the 'kidnap' victim ASAP to appease the expected ex IRA sides suspicions that the police are doing nothing because they're from that side of the fence.

That's basically it..... so far. Well worth a watch, recommended.

An ex IRA guy get's kidnapped and the cops receive a phone call with code name last heard before the peace agreement.

The guy who used to use it is dead but it's used. Nesbitt decides this kidnap is probably connected to three unsolved 'kidnaps' which were actually murders but the bodies never found..... one being Nesbitt's wife.

Nesbitt must find the 'kidnap' victim ASAP to appease the expected ex IRA sides suspicions that the police are doing nothing because they're from that side of the fence.

Cheers dude. You had me with Nesbitt. I'm off to find it, glad I asked lol

Started two Netflix new series (well new to me , think they have been around a while ).

Lilyhammer - makes me chuckle .Steve Van Sandt off of Sopranos plays a mafia crim put into witness protection in ..err... Lilyhammer in Norway.

Last chance U - about US college football. If you like American football you will like it. If you don't, you won't.

Totally awful, so dull!!!!!!!! Wich could be said about 99% of what James Nesbitt has been in. Really nice guy though he is, so I was reliably told by a guy who used to chauffeur him ever now and then.

Currently watching Devils, about the 2008 banking crash, at what happened in the years after, woven around a story line of treachery at board level at a fictitious bank.
Half decent so far.

Behind Her Eyes

I'm a little behind the curve with current stuff but this was 10/10
Absolutely bloody brilliant, if you want a quickie 6 episodes 40 minutes (ish)
Don't miss this......

Adam Curtis' latest work on youtube, part 1 below, the other parts on the same channel. Very much enjoying it so far but then all his work is great IMO