Supporters Club | Page 34 | Vital Football

Supporters Club

As for the SC worst thing they ever did was signing any NDA - no need, well intentioned or otherwise it's completely neutralised effectiveness and comms to the great unwashed.
Someone posted they shouldn't be nailing colours to the mast on support of any bid therefore they shouldn't be signing NDAs either.
Should be informing and encouraging the fan base to challenge the admins and EFL who are comfortably trading water right now rather than sitting on hands, NDAs and plan B

As for the SC worst thing they ever did was signing any NDA - no need, well intentioned or otherwise it's completely neutralised effectiveness and comms to the great unwashed.
Someone posted they shouldn't be nailing colours to the mast on support of any bid therefore they shouldn't be signing NDAs either.
Should be informing and encouraging the fan base to challenge the admins and EFL who are comfortably trading water right now rather than sitting on hands, NDAs and plan B
But mate, ........if they hadn't signed the NDA, they'd know f@#k all about what was going on, so couldn't tell us bugger all anyway !

I imagine they would need to sign the NDA to get any info and have any involvement.

For me the NDA and not being able to tell us everything isn't an issue - it's a necessary evil. The issue is they've simply not communicated with the fan base very well at all.

They certainly could and should've put more updates out, we weren't expecting them to get themselves in trouble by leaking info but I think there is a happy medium between that and putting out virtually no info for weeks on end.

There's a lot of trust and blind faith going on here - hope I'm wrong and sorry but "trust me/us" is a recipe for disaster IMO

There's a lot of trust and blind faith going on here - hope I'm wrong and sorry but "trust me/us" is a recipe for disaster IMO
That's a very fair point.

On the other hand, there's also a lot of baseless slagging off going on, so one has surely to balance the other.

The SC aren't the enemy ...... however, they might still need to be the heroes.

After tonight's PWU podcast "nothing to see here" update they should close this body down.
Despite being custodians of hundreds of thousands of pounds they are the definition of "ineffectual" to date

After tonight's PWU podcast "nothing to see here" update they should close this body down.
Despite being custodians of hundreds of thousands of pounds they are the definition of "ineffectual" to date
Were they the ones who led us to believe that there was summat to be announced?

Ineffectual my arse.

The SC aren't the enemy ...... however, they might still need to be the heroes.
I agree and it's about time they stated behaving as heroes rather than behaving as ambivalent hand wringers frightened of speaking out in support of our wonderful club