Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ? | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match thread - Rotherham v Forest, must win ?

Great summary and I agree with almost everything posted. My only difference of opinion, would be to offer Ribs a new contract and bring Ioannu back into the fold, and try (But unlikely) to offload Bong. If Ioannu is sold, then we're stuck with Bong but I would keep Ribs. I would also sell Figs if we can. Blackett can cover CB.
We do need a top class right back, and have Gabriel as cover. Brennan is back too along with McGuane
I would also sell Cafu I forgot to add.
How much would Krov and Knocks cost, as I think we should buy these guys

Been there done that, my top tip is don't get fancy, grow the stuff you're sure you are gonna eat.
Potatoes, onions, garlic and the like. Don't be messing with exotic, foreign shite as our climate isn't stable enough. Runner beans are so easy too, as are peas. Courgettes are quite easy but they sound all Frenchy.

Buy a tub of that pelletised rooster shit too; it works wonders in fertilising the soil.

Have fun.
Actually all that gardening stuff could just as easily be applied to hoe our transfer policy has operated

Just got out of the EGMMMM

No ones happy with df's new avatar so it has been removed

153593196_283098749842003_8359454086882582099_n.jpg

I know he's a fan of the French duo, but come on.

Also discussed on the agenda was Lidls Fake HobNob . AC proposed they were as good as McVities.

Motion carried

Also discussed on the agenda was Lidls Fake HobNob . AC proposed they were as good as McVities.

Motion carried
Was the motion carried all the way to trap two or did it fall short chap...?

Motion carried
How romantic chap...did you say yes chap?