Rate the Ref : Home to Swindon 23.02.2021 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Rate the Ref : Home to Swindon 23.02.2021

Made far less mistakes than either team. Probably smiled with disbelief after their second goal. A very decent 8, Man of the Match.

Fussy as said, including delaying the kick off for reasons unclear.
Thought when he booked McGrandles was a bit harsh as was probably 1st foul in the game but he didn’t carry on in this vain so solid 7 from me.

Reading this, I am obviously from the dark ages but I honestly think if I had got out of my seat and had fallen to the floor, he would he given me a free kick.

4/10

Last edited:
Was it just me who thought McGrandles committed the foul for which Montsma was booked, second half, which would have had McGrandles sent off?

As MApp subbed him not long afterwards, I think he may have thought the same.

Could just be my eyes though. 4 lots of surgery for detached retina in my right and a whole lotta laser in my left has left me with imperfect sight 🧐

I'll give him 8.Thought he got the bookings right unless...

Thought the same thing. Got a bit lucky there.

Ref was 7 for me.

Was it just me who thought McGrandles committed the foul for which Montsma was booked, second half, which would have had McGrandles sent off?

As MApp subbed him not long afterwards, I think he may have thought the same.

Could just be my eyes though. 4 lots of surgery for detached retina in my right and a whole lotta laser in my left has left me with imperfect sight 🧐

I'll give him 8.Thought he got the bookings right unless...
Yep I thought the same. McGrandles and Montsma both tackled him together but I thought Connor fouled him

Did well. Swindon took the p1ss with throw ins pinching a good 5 yards further on but if you can you will .8 for me

Declan Bourne scores a very decent average score of 7.338.

31 scores registered on this one actually made him the first to get over 200 aggregate score this season (227.5 to be exact), but the average has been beaten on 11 other occasions so far.

Thanks to all who contributed