The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (sponsored by Matt Hancock "for all your PPE needs" | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Official AFC Wimbledon Match Thread (sponsored by Matt Hancock "for all your PPE needs"

And Graham has produced more in 30 seconds than we did in the whole first half from an attacking point of view.

I'm sure you say something similar almost every match thread? Do you never think to check the kickoff time in advance?[/QUOTE

Not for away games. And to be fair when I do for home games I often forget if it’s been a busy day.

I’m getting better though but dont be disappointed if I post again. I’m hoping I can beat 35 mins.

Got to say that for the second game running our collective first half performance was shocking. To make five substitutions at half time over those two games says were getting the starting line up wrong.

Already better in five minutes of second half

Last edited:

Well you could have comfortably missed the whole of the first half tonight without missing any good play from Gills.

Our dead ball kicking is a frakking joke, corners not even reaching the six yard box. Free kicks (even last one from Graham) far too low .......... I'm getting very frustrated and the wife (plus Olly the dog) are trying not to attract my attention - I have no idea why.....