Match Thread: Lincoln City v Swindon Town | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Swindon Town

Well there's casual and then there's what Palmer just did, really awful when being pressed.

This is going to be unbelievably tough now playing into the wind.

Absolutely shocking. We have created a few good chances and wasted them, and gifted them the ball far too often, also in dangerous areas leading to chances.

We're beating ourselves tonight.

Ironically for the second Swindon goal Bramell did superb, as a goal keeper when you lose control like that, just put it into touch. He has however plenty of credit in the bank.

Well that shud get everyone a royal round of from MApp
Simply poor from from back to front and a real lack of concentration from half the team
Deserve nowt

Well Swindon's keeper gifted us a win last time so that's just paying it back.

Am I hearing it right that commentary described this game as "entertaining"? Players constantly giving the ball away if they even manage to get it under control is not that.

And for all his marvellousness I'd love to know what Michael Appleton sees in Brennan Johnson playing in midfield.

Swindon are so poor and lightweight and yet we're losing. Really need to sort this out. The back 4 and Palmer need a bollocking.

prone to error in that first half. we seem to have a gaping hole in the midfield, and they attack through us at will. Our concentration levels are the problem. we are not on it, and havent been for a few games now. Need to sort out the basics. I'd put edun on for Bramall and jones on for mcgrandles, who's going to get sent off before long. i can see us clawing a goal back, just cant afford any more silly mistakes.