August 2021 | Vital Football

August 2021

Let's hope that this is the case. I suppose technically if they allow some spectators in come May 17th then should we have to go to the Play Off final to get up, a small number of us could be there. I could do without that though

Let's hope that this is the case. I suppose technically if they allow some spectators in come May 17th then should we have to go to the Play Off final to get up, a small number of us could be there. I could do without that though
Yes, theoretically up to 10,000 fans at play off finals, and also at the final Premier League games - but let's wait and see! Personally hope I'm looking forward to a bit of cricket to watch in the summer rather than worrying about play offs.

Yes, theoretically up to 10,000 fans at play off finals, and also at the final Premier League games - but let's wait and see! Personally hope I'm looking forward to a bit of cricket to watch in the summer rather than worrying about play offs.
Yeah the odd t20 would be good, international cricket is getting very expensive to go to.

Won't be happening quickly according to BBC

The government says it will run a series of 'pilot' events in April and the English Football League (EFL) said it would be "engaging" with the government over the potential for a small number of fans to attend the Carabao Cup final at Wembley on 25 April.
If the pilots are successful, "up to 10,000 people or 25% of total seated capacity, whichever is lower" will be allowed in stadiums for sporting events, but not before 17 May.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/56151863

Could have done that and rebuilt the St Andrews (it’s been so long can’t remember it’s current name) stand during the time we’ve been away !

Yes could have done.
Although no way of knowing we would miss the whole season.
And no way of knowing finances and cash flow.
But certainly true that an expanded Stacey West would get filled most games by Championship away followings and be a big extra income source accordingly.

Anyway. A few stages to go first...!

You'd think he would be the perfect impact sub to bring on against tiring defences. I rate him more highly than Archibald, and I'm sure it was only because Theo was injured at the time that he stayed and Elbo went out.