Vital Lincoln City, well done Jules. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vital Lincoln City, well done Jules.

Well done Jules - fully deserved recognition. You must be up for a long-service award 🤔.
More seriously, as an exile in Aus this site is an absolute lifeline for me to keep me in touch with the club and other like-minded fans, and I’m sure it must be for others. It was through this site that Darren arranged an excellent ticket for me for the Wembley final before I came over, for which I will be forever grateful. Also, how many fans forums get their Chairman on regularly correcting our misinformed speculation about various issues when we are ‘off-track’. I’m sure there are very few, if any. Thank you Clive. Finally, the quality of the site and its contributors is worth a mention - compared to the abuse that seems to pervade other sites the mods and other users don’t tolerate that behaviour and the site is better for it.
I tried to think what it would be like without the site and it doesn’t bear thinking about - I would definitely be the worse for it not being here so I for one applaud you and all your hard work Jules - thanks mate 👏👏.

Last edited:
Fantastic work Jules.
Thanks to your hard work this has to be the best football forum site anywhere.
It is not just local but contributions from all over and country and across the world. So many varying opinions but 99% of them expressed properly without being abusive or threatening towards fellow contributers.
Long may it continue.