The Official Bristol Rovers Match Thread (sponsored by Siderian "for all your metal needs") | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Official Bristol Rovers Match Thread (sponsored by Siderian "for all your metal needs")

I’d say that we are very lucky to be nil nil.
If we’d missed that amount of chances we’d be gutted

Sun looks so tempting I'm half tempted to quit now and go outside. Let's see how the first 15 mins of second half goes. Maybe evans will have that same impact as the posh half time team talk did.

In other news a source on Facebook suggests evans has activated a further year clause in his contract.

An odd half of football between one team who don't want to have the ball and one who don't seem to know what to do with it.

I'd say 2 very similar teams but Rovers have a bit more purpose and threat up top. Need to step up second half. One goal probably enough to win it.

Too many long throws and long balls from Gills. When we knock it about in midfield, we look more dangerous, McDonald going close with a long range shot. Hanlan the most dangerous player so far, unlucky to hit the post.
Big John ok with hold up play but doesn’t do enough to get on the end of crosses in the box .
Slattery looks seriously injured, went down with nobody near him, possibly a knee injury.

Sun looks so tempting I'm half tempted to quit now and go outside. Let's see how the first 15 mins of second half goes. Maybe evans will have that same impact as the posh half time team talk did.

In other news a source on Facebook suggests evans has activated a further year clause in his contract.

Was looking at the grass and if I should give it the first cut if the year.....then decided to watch the second half - maybe tomorrow