How do I get out of the youth team? | Vital Football

How do I get out of the youth team?

alex_farrells_left_peg

Vital Squad Member
I've been on here a good while now and yet they still only consider me good enough for the bloody youth team. Personally I think I can do better than that so, who do I have to have a chat with (or threaten to take his daughter out for a curry) in order to get in with the big-boys of the reserve team?

Last edited:
I've been on here a good while now and yet they still only consider me good enough for the bloody youth team. Personally I think I can do better than that so, who do I have to have a chat with (or threaten to take his daughter out for a curry) in order to get in with the big-boys of the reserve team?
I am guessing here but I think if this thread were to start a long debate I would think that might increase your standing.The number of times you post ,likes and that sort of thing I would guess is converted into points.That is not fact but guesswork. Others might know the facts.

Thanks for the reply @chris who, I did wonder if that has something to do with it however, I have been pretty active this last couple of weeks and my points haven't moved one bit - not fair......

To be honest, I'm not that bothered, just wondered what the parameters were.

Thanks for the reply @chris who, I did wonder if that has something to do with it however, I have been pretty active this last couple of weeks and my points haven't moved one bit - not fair......

If you want to get attention to get it sorted Alex, fall out with The Fear

I would guess that the points or grade are updated periodically.I would make sense as the fear isn't even a Gills fans so it is not a Labour of love.

But as a matter of interest Stattos out there how many first teamers are there? I fancy our squad is bigger than SE's BUT we have a smaller budget!😆
I’d suggest that what’s being consumed on the Dinner thread might mean the Vital squad is lacking on the fitness front.