Burnley a
West Ham h
Liverpool a
Arsenal h
Leicester a
Man City h
Sheff U h
Fulham a

Hard to say, depends how many Wilson is out for!

Wolves
West Brom
Brighton
Burnley

you would think they could pick up points but they can't score in a brothel without Wilson! Last two vs Sheff Utd & Fulham could be interesting but Fulham must be extremely confident looking at that!

Not a lot hopefully enough to stay up. It will also depend on the teams around us including Fulham who are adrift at the moment. There are winnable games in the list I am guessing 35 points maybe enough to stay up who knows?

The times Ive seen Fulham, they've come across as a decent side but something must be wrong with them somewhere. Plus im not sure what sort of issues they've had in regards to the plandemic or injuries, so they may lose players or get some back.

On saying this Im not excusing Broccoli nose but you'd prefer to be where we are with the points already on the board and slim potential of fluking a couple of wins to pull a little clear.

I reckon the bottom two are gone plus everyone plays everyone around us so not every team can pick up points but surely Broocey can muster 11 points out of the run in. 36 points being my personal guestimate for survival and another jackpot for Ashley.

35 will be enough to stay up, maybe even less unless Fulham pick up a few wins. The league is atrocious this year but good for teams that actually want to compete.

The gap between 3rd and 4th bottom down to 6 points after a 1-1 draw between Burnley and Fulham

Last edited:
That had to be the best result for our club in tonight's relegation threatened teams. No closure of the gap by a maximum , and no 3 point pull away either. Keeps more teams in and around us.

That had to be the best result for our club in tonight's relegation threatened teams. No closure of the gap by a maximum , and no 3 point pull away either. Keeps more teams in and around us.
Yes totally agree that was the best result in the circumstances.

no way of knowing how it will pan out obviously but I would have preferred it if none of the bottom teams closed the gap

no way of knowing how it will pan out obviously but I would have preferred it if none of the bottom teams closed the gap
Aye, spot on as usual Mc.

From Fulhams point of view (no pun), they lost out last night and anything less than three points against Sheff Utd will be a disaster.

Aye, spot on as usual Mc.

From Fulhams point of view (no pun), they lost out last night and anything less than three points against Sheff Utd will be a disaster.
Totally agree if they beat Sheff Utd then we lose to Man Utd then it could become a problem for us. Still think 35 points would see us safe here’s hoping.

I think they will beat Sheff Utd and we will lose heavily to Man U. I hope I am wrong. Our goal difference will do us no favours

Just as well we have Brighton, Burnley, West Brom and Fulham all to play away from home. Win those and we are safe,