Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes) | Page 9 | Vital Football

Forest Vs Swansea sponsored by the citizens advice bureau (for resolving your petty disputes)

5 off 3rd from bottom but played 1 more, we should have had a proper go at Bournemouth they were poor missed chance that game.

Too many injured players, too many poor players and too many poor decisions from Hughton. We will be looking over our shoulder till the very end.

Thought we were (relatively) very good tonight but the story doesn't change.

Frustrating cos we have been much better tonight. However, you do need to take your chances and but for some truly dreadful decision making by our front 4, we might have done so.

Ok we got fook all there but progress made imo. Even tho we didnt score we were much more threatening today. I guess the forwards are not used to having time and space in the opposition final third. They need to remember quickly if progress is to continue and not stall.

Christie made so many errors tonight

Not sure the wba lad offers much number 10 role. No threat.

Iv lost faith in grabban. Hes been poor for a year now

Too many injured players, too many poor players and too many poor decisions from Hughton. We will be looking over our shoulder till the very end.

Thought we were (relatively) very good tonight but the story doesn't change.
Sadly that’s spot on...we can be world beaters but if we can’t score it’s shite

hughton still at fault for late subs/wrong subs Abd poor selection

we need to go at teams

That was a painful loss they were poor then found a winner from poor defending, we had 5 good chances to score and failed with the decision making. Grabban was shit, especially that 3 on 1.

Much better overall and didn't deserve to lose so some promising signs. The problem is that Grabban & Lolley are becoming liabilities, how Lolley stayed on for the full 90 is beyond me as he contributed nothing. as usual subs (when we do make them) are too late to affect the game. I would rather Taylor started games if Murray can't as Grabban just isn't doing it

Shit shit shit... a game were we looked like a good team. We never deserved to lose this game, especially how we controlled the second half. Swansea started even to panic a but and misplacing passes.
Our greatest chance was missed by the usual Grabban. A great run , three v 1, Knockart passes the ball to Lewis at the edge of the penalty area and he .... passed to the keeper.
Yes we didn't make their keeper work enough but we kept their defence busy. I think Cafu had a great game and bossed the midfield. Samba not even a save to make. Figs and Worrall good too, Ribeiro only mistake leaving Morris for the goal, but he came like an arrow, some one should have alerted him.
Lolley is done, not even capable of dribbling ond player, don't understand the substitutes. What are Taylor and Mighty expected to do in....5 minutes !!!
Lolley and Grabban should have gone much earlier, and to follow soon after Knockart. The rest if the team was playing pretty well.
I am pissed...to lose a game like that...grrrrrrr

Thought we were quite good, you can just see that certain members couldn’t wait for us to concede so they could whinge. I think it was quite telling that the new signings looked lively and dangerous, while the players like Lolley and Grabban offered little.

I thought Cafu was outstanding, Knockaert was very bright, and Krovinovic very tidy. We did enough to score, but Grabban blew a 3 on 1 and we all knew the outcome from there. But we played the better football and had the better chances.

Obviously, it would have been more meaningful to win. The last two matches were promising in terms of performance, but worrying for their lack of goals. If you score 0 goals across 180 minutes, 1 point is about what you’re going to get. We need more creativity in midfield.

My take on the game - 1st - why don’t we have someone hitting the back post when someone does a shot/cross ffs? We had at least 2 or 3 where the trailers stopped running thinking it would go in. 2nd - shit defending, ball watching. 3rd - too little, too late with regard to sub’s. Apart from that we deserved at least a point. TTFN

That was the most painful and frustrating loss of the season. We played really well, passed it great, created opportunities. Swansea were hanging on. We weren't clinical again. We were at least as good as Swansea, probably better than them tonight.

Swansea WERE clinical. But we shouldn't have let the cross come in so easily and who was supposed to be marking the scorer? Gutted.

Swansea have beaten us three times but only deserved to once.

Never in a million years did they deserve to win that match. They were incredibly poor and had winners luck; winning becomes a habit and you find a way to make it happen even when you don't deserve to.

We looked like a proper competitive championship team tonight and deserved at least a point. I thought we were the better team.

I expected nothing from this so I'm delighted to get a performance out of it