Tonight's League One Match Thread (16/02/2021) | Vital Football

Tonight's League One Match Thread (16/02/2021)

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
(14th) Gillingham v Peterborough United (3rd)
(16th)
Blackpool v Rochdale (18th)
(20th)
Bristol Rovers v Portsmouth (4th)
(12th)
Ipswich Town v Northampton Town (23rd)

As Notty says, unlikely that Rovers will be able to do us a favour, but hopefully the Gills can give it a go. Anything tonight would be a bonus.

I have read a suggestion from Ipswich fans that Lambert's contract has a "non-promotion release clause" which means they can get rid if they don't go up - apparently last year with Covid it was judged to be null and void, but they think that Marcus Evans is so tight he is waiting until the end of the season, when he can get rid for nothing/very little.

I have read a suggestion from Ipswich fans that Lambert's contract has a "non-promotion release clause" which means they can get rid if they don't go up - apparently last year with Covid it was judged to be null and void, but they think that Marcus Evans is so tight he is waiting until the end of the season, when he can get rid for nothing/very little.

I wonder if the Cowleys have received an anonymous email - bounced via a dark web server in Russia - saying "The tractor delivery is imminent". 😁

Looking at tonight's fixtures, I'd be happy if either Peterborough or Portsmouth dropped points, anything more than that is a bonus.