AFC Bournemouth Fan Comments | Page 6 | Vital Football

AFC Bournemouth Fan Comments

To quote some idiot off the internet: "Yawn!"

Sure, I appreciate you've no ability to look inwards.

But you know my partner is in hospital but you still keep acting like a ****** despite claiming you were going off to spend time with your family.

Why do you visit here? You're not a Forest fan that's clear, you don't talk about the club or games beyond to slag off actual fans when they're disappointed by a result. You claim to be a scientist but rather than try to help us make sense of a very confusing and worrying time you add nothing whatsoever.

All we get is sarcastic little asides which I'm sure you think is super clever but take a look around nobody is laughing with you.

Is home so shit that you need to have a place where you can get some attention irrespective of whether it's good or bad? Or is this all there is to you? Just a bitter little man, incapable of empathy or common courtesy?

How many do you think you get in a box? You're as well having a corporate match sponsor day. Meet and greet, tour of the ground. Snap. Unlimited bar (or it used to be). Get a dozen on it, 200 quidish each. And it would be hilarious for Vital forest to be in the programme, owd Sniffer would have a df style meltdown

Will Jom be paying for you and Woanz?

Sure, I appreciate you've no ability to look inwards.

But you know my partner is in hospital but you still keep acting like a ****** despite claiming you were going off to spend time with your family.

Why do you visit here? You're not a Forest fan that's clear, you don't talk about the club or games beyond to slag off actual fans when they're disappointed by a result. You claim to be a scientist but rather than try to help us make sense of a very confusing and worrying time you add nothing whatsoever.

All we get is sarcastic little asides which I'm sure you think is super clever but take a look around nobody is laughing with you.

Is home so shit that you need to have a place where you can get some attention irrespective of whether it's good or bad? Or is this all there is to you? Just a bitter little man, incapable of empathy or common courtesy?
I'm 6'2 otherwise, yes, you and I are very similar.
But no, I'm not going to get into a back and forward with you other than to say other than yourself and the pope who do I ever have a go at ? And why do you think that is?
Also I said I'm sorry to hear your partner is in hospital and wished them a speedy recovery.

I'm 6'2 otherwise, yes, you and I are very similar.
But no, I'm not going to get into a back and forward with you other than to say other than yourself and the pope who do I ever have a go at ? And why do you think that is?
Also I said I'm sorry to hear your partner is in hospital and wished them a speedy recovery.

I imagine it's because you're not used to anyone challenging you...

Good one.

Does your wife laugh at your jokes out of pity or fear do you think?
I'm not married duck.
And why would you try to imply that I have issues with bullying / control?
You should read Carl Jung when he talks about the shadow self - I would recommend: Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self, it might explain some of your self defense mechanisms to you and shed some light on your internal struggles?
by the way did you read the Chomsky I recommended yet? No, thought not!

I'm not married duck.
And why would you try to imply that I have issues with bullying / control?
You should read Carl Jung when he talks about the shadow self - I would recommend: Aion: Researches into the Phenomenology of the Self, it might explain some of your self defense mechanisms to you and shed some light on your internal struggles?
by the way did you read the Chomsky I recommended yet? No, thought not!

If I believed for one second you were capable of discussing it without trolling then I would have seriously considered it.

Jung however I have read :) I'm very aware of my evil twin, through both self-exploration and with professional assistance. The irony of you talking about shadow self is off the charts.

I put myself out there, sure I'm flawed in a multitude of ways but you give absolutely nothing of yourself, contribute absolutely nothing whatsoever.

You are the chap who hides behind snarky little comments, there is literally nothing else to you. Sure it gets on my tits but under that I mostly pity you. I don't think I've ever talked to anyone as clearly deeply unhappy as you are.

If I believed for one second you were capable of discussing it without trolling then I would have seriously considered it.

Jung however I have read :) I'm very aware of my evil twin, through both self-exploration and with professional assistance. The irony of you talking about shadow self is off the charts.

I put myself out there, sure I'm flawed in a multitude of ways but you give absolutely nothing of yourself, contribute absolutely nothing whatsoever.

You are the chap who hides behind snarky little comments, there is literally nothing else to you. Sure it gets on my tits but under that I mostly pity you. I don't think I've ever talked to anyone as clearly deeply unhappy as you are.
And you say you have read Jung? Ok now you should try understanding it? And understanding why it is you need to project your fears on me.

Why do I come on here?
I am a forest fan ( as you well know) and I enjoy pricking the egos of over inflated prats.

That's why I come on here and post either on the matchday thread or just read the other stuff in the main. But... Then I get triggered by prats like yousen and amuse mesen at your expense.

My real life is elsewhere and I don't share much of it here, I spend a few minutes a day reading here and (usually) a few minutes a week posting.

To me you are just a thing to laugh at and I acknowledge that that is not really a nice thing to do, so here's an offer: Stop being a pompous prat and I will stop laughing at you.

It's a genuine offer if you care to take it?

And you say you have read Jung? Ok now you should try understanding it? And understanding why it is you need to project your fears on me.

Why do I come on here?
I am a forest fan ( as you well know) and I enjoy pricking the egos of over inflated prats.

That's why I come on here and post either on the matchday thread or just read the other stuff in the main. But... Then I get triggered by prats like yousen and amuse mesen at your expense.

My real life is elsewhere and I don't share much of it here, I spend a few minutes a day reading here and (usually) a few minutes a week posting.

To me you are just a thing to laugh at and I acknowledge that that is not really a nice thing to do, so here's an offer: Stop being a pompous prat and I will stop laughing at you.

It's a genuine offer if you care to take it?

There we go, a tiny little glimmer :) well done. Also I'd take laughter over pity any day...

Lazy as ever, I've not read Jung but I understand stuff like projection and the Shadow (Saturn in astrology).

However, I've just realised that the reason my new bluetooth headphones keep cutting out is that they need recharging. Armed with this tech savvy, I'm listening to Stand up by Jethro Tull and wondering why I keep overlooking this band. A real classic.

Jung can wait.

There we go, a tiny little glimmer :) well done. Also I'd take laughter over pity any day...
You don't have to pity me, I have a good life and therefore don't need to rely on vital as a source of craved attention. There is no shame in needing attention by the way. It's just amusing to the disengaged viewer.

Bonus tracks include Sweet dream and Seventeen - I remember these being on a 3-track single back in the day, when I was working at Gem between school and uni.

It later became Asda, but back then was a huge building in West Bridgford with no windows. If you were working on Saturday you had a late night on Friday, home for mum to have dinner on the table, straight to bed.

I was on the prepacked meat and cheese counter, and a colleague persuaded me to wander down to the record section with our aprons on, then slipped the single into my apron. A rare excursion into the world of crime.

Lazy as ever, I've not read Jung but I understand stuff like projection and the Shadow (Saturn in astrology).

However, I've just realised that the reason my new bluetooth headphones keep cutting out is that they need recharging. Armed with this tech savvy, I'm listening to Stand up by Jethro Tull and wondering why I keep overlooking this band. A real classic.

Jung can wait.
Before my time but an ex of mine used to play the thick as a brick and aqualung albums and you can't help but appreciate the musical qualities of the band can you?

Before my time but an ex of mine used to play the thick as a brick and aqualung albums and you can't help but appreciate the musical qualities of the band can you?
One of the few concerts I saw was Jethro Tull and Procol Harum at the Albert Hall - both superb.

When you get these comments from other boards, CP, do you notice if they are like this lot on here with each other? I can honestly only think of me and Ingy that's never had an argument with anybody else on here. The rest of you, why don't ya fucking grow up? Why are you always arguing amongst yourselves?

" I can honestly only think of me and Ingy that's never had an argument with anybody else on here."

Only because you are too busy fraternising with the establishment.