Bristol Rovers CEO | Vital Football

Bristol Rovers CEO

Billy Goatham

Vital Reserves Team
Just reading Martyn Starmes in the Bristol Post ( as you do ) about the timesline of Paul Tisdales sacking during the week. Apparently Tisdale said he was happy with large parts of the squad but suggested to Starmes that the ‘ firepower wasn’t there to keep the Club in League One ‘ ...... clearly some of Brandon Hanlon's cataclysmic misses which we are familiar with and were referred to on their MB are gonna catch up with him.
Feel better now he didn’t stay when I hoped he would ..

Billy, is this the Match Thread. Only asking as I thought Shotshy was going to start it. We are only 7 days away, so bearing in mind it`s Rovers, maybe it should be on the Board already - in which case, fair enough. I suppose..........:hmmm::hmmm:

Billy, is this the Match Thread. Only asking as I thought Shotshy was going to start it. We are only 7 days away, so bearing in mind it`s Rovers, maybe it should be on the Board already - in which case, fair enough. I suppose..........:hmmm::hmmm:
Nope i’m just interested in whats happening down there

In Match Thread terms, they don`t come much bigger than Bristol Rovers, i`ve got an idea.......

ONLY ONE WAY TO SORT THIS - A POLL......... please see POLL

Last edited:
There needs to be a separate section for Bristol Rovers threads. There seems to be a couple a week