US Presidential election | Page 63 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

I stand to be corrected but can't you write in anyone you like and vote for them in the US. If so I'd like to see that over here, if only to see how many votes were cast for obscure lower division footballers

Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work then they get elected and go and prove it!

this was not the first republican administration. People so wrapped up in the misdirection they cannot it see that both partys are the same. All paid for by the same corporates, banks and lobbyists
Just divide and rule.

this was not the first republican administration. People so wrapped up in the misdirection they cannot it see that both partys are the same. All paid for by the same corporates, banks and lobbyists
Just divide and rule.

That quote was by Mark Twain so speak to him! 😛

I’ll let you in to a little secret. I’m sitting pretty close to the top of the Prediction League this season. First year I’ve played. Well - it’s all a bit of a fix. You see - all of the League 1 fixtures have already been played this season. My flat overlooks Priestfield Stadium so I could witness it all. I know all of the scores already. Let me tell you - the end of the season is going to be fucking epic. Why did the football overlords do this, you might ask? Well, the football league clubs can’t afford the payroll so they crammed the games in early doors then saved on the wages by laying everyone off. Scally’s a bit of a tight arse though. He wanted to lay them off even earlier and instead stream FIFA21 matches on iFollow instead. It’s definitely true. I even saw John Akinde last week. He’s now working at KFC. Cheeky sod had the remainder of his contract paid up, is now earning £8/hr frying chicken and has two rival Colombian drug cartel leaders in a bidding war for the secret KFC recipe. Anyway, I digress. Big John is under an NDA so he can’t say too much, but when I mentioned it to him, there was a wry smile on his face which I took as 100% affirmation. Well, all you muppets can continue to pay £10 per match to the iFollow people for a simulated, fake match. I’m going to keep my money in my pockets. If you made it this far - just to prove all you doubters wrong - Gills beat Charlton in the match that is being streamed this Saturday. 2-1.

As I said Charlton 1-2 Gillingham - and the highlights of ‘tomorrow’s’ match have been leaked. Here they are. QED!

I gave a "like" for the truthful comment, not knowing or particularly liking any Morrisey songs .....

I still dont know who Morrisey is or was!

Always used to be funny listening to parliament when John Major was PM and MPs would try to slip in a cricket metaphore.

Most memorable was at one US congress meeting where everyone was trying to slip in a beatles lyric.