Who Was Your Man of The Match v Hull City? | Vital Football

Who Was Your Man of The Match v Hull City?

Who was your Man of The Match v Hull City?

• Palmer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eyoma

• Edun

• Bridcutt

• Grant

• Hopper

• Johnson

• Jones (23')

• Bramall (62')

• Poole (63')

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defence very much to the fore yet again, and that does include all the hard defensive work done by those in advanced roles.

Again though Joe Walsh was imperious. That one block with I think his arse earned us that point in the end. Barely put a foot wrong on a poor pitch

Joe Leash for me a couple of very vital blocks and seems to be getting better game by game.

CB pairing was immense again, Walsh superb, has deceptive pace and great distribution too. But Jackson was also right up there and gets the nod, having voted for Walsh last time.

Walsh from Mcgrandles from Jackson for me. The Walsh block edged it.

Not sure what they're smoking at mk to let us have Walsh and McG and Poole looks alright on first showing too!

I am going to ignore the defence because clearly they had the most to do and did it well - especially Walsh's bum.

I gave it to Rogers, because he is an 18 year old who is beginning to learn (in very short term) how to stand up to some men sized bullies in the form of League 1 defenders and is still taking them on. He was our most likely man to score today. I thought on that basis, he played up and played well in a really difficult environment.

However, if Bramhall had played for another 20 minutes he would have been in for a shout too.

I know it isn’t the right way to decide things, but I have gone for Jackson, he was neck and neck with Walsh, but have already given Walsh a couple. Great block from Walsh though.