Predict The Score - Millers v Cardiff (Tuesday) | Vital Football

Predict The Score - Millers v Cardiff (Tuesday)

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
Another of our re-arranged games takes place on Tuesday (weather providing) when Cardiff City come to the New York Stadium.

What will the score be?

SCORING

Ten Points for the correct score prediction
Five Points for predicting the correct result eg you have the home team to win 3-1 and they win 1-0
Three Points for predicting the correct Millers Score
Two Points for predicting the Oppositions Score

Predictions in for 6.30pm on Tuesday please.

A bit of reverse psychology from me, and hoping that it works ....

Rotherham United .. 1 .. Cardiff City .. 2 .. :whist:

Just realised that once again we've got a Moore/Cardiff - link/connection.

We all remember back to 1980 and our signing of "The King" Ronnie Moore from Cardiff City don't we? And what an impact he had, along with Towner and Seasman, both from Millwall. We won the old 3rd division title at the end of that season, wow what a time that was.

And here we are again with an ex Miller in Kiefer Moore who now plays for Cardiff.
He scored 13 goals for us in 25 games until we lost his services to Barnsley.
I'd like to think that it was his time with us that re-kindled his good form and goal scoring, and if you look at the stats it proves it. It looks like he's back to his best now and he scored at the weekend giving him 11 goals in 23 games for the Bluebirds. As much as I like and respect Kiefer, I'm hoping that he has a "stinker" against us. We'll see but we need to keep him well marked. Then again, I'm sure that Cardiff will be thinking exactly the same about Smith. Let's hope that OUR man comes out on top. :bounce:

The Score was

Rotherham 1 Cardiff 2 - Referee 3:confused:

So I make this

10 points are off to NEZ for being spot on - well done, sir!

For saying it would be an away win and the Millers would score once AX gets 8 points

MERRY will be getting 3 points for saying that Rotherham would score one goal

And 2 points are off to me, CAZ, for saying that Cardiff would get two

And I had a brain storm and have already updated the table, for some reason. BUT PLEASE Check I've got this right as I can always amend the table! :coolio:

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/predict-the-millers-score-table.107917/