Southampton v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 30 Jan - 8pm - Sky Sports | Page 18 | Vital Football

Southampton v Aston Villa Match Thread - Sat 30 Jan - 8pm - Sky Sports

I thought so too. Almost feels like a bad attitude at times. I've been a GK....many times you get the shout to come and collect and when ball is right under your defenders foot... just get rid!
He gave Martinez a huge bollocking against Burnley aswell.

Targett and Grealish are a great combo going forward. They do the same thing every match, but no one seems to be able to deal with it well

I think Targett does a great job of working around Jack, he plays in the space created by Jack and makes runs that allow Jack the space. Taylor and Jack feels a bit sporadic, but Targett and Jack have always had a good undertaking, I think they played England youth team together if I’m not mistaken

Jack giving it away too easily in advanced position twice there.

Still generally sloppy from us.

C’mon boys.

I think Targett does a great job of working around Jack, he plays in the space created by Jack and makes runs that allow Jack the space. Taylor and Jack feels a bit sporadic, but Targett and Jack have always had a good undertaking, I think they played England youth team together if I’m not mistaken

Target has one focus....a low diagonal cross into the 6yd box for Ollie. I love that.