Latics Pics Various | Page 10 | Vital Football

Latics Pics Various

Wigan Athletic fans at the FA Cup 2nd round match at the Racecourse ground against 3rd Division Wrexham on Saturday 11th of December 1971.
Wigan lost the match 4-0.

iiii.jpg

Wigan Athletic fans at the FA Trophy semi-final match against Stafford Rangers at Port Vale on Saturday 31st of March 1973.
The match ended in a 0-0 draw.

Wigan Athletic fans at the FA Trophy semi-final match against Stafford Rangers at Port Vale on Saturday 31st of March 1973.
The match ended in a 0-0 draw.

port.jpg

Wigan Athletic fans cheer on their team against Runcorn in a Northern Premier League match at Springfield Park on Saturday 30th of December 1972.
Latics won 3-0 with Micky Worswick, Graham Oates and John Rogers scoring the goals.

popp.jpg

Wigan Athletic fans cheer on their team against Runcorn in a Northern Premier League match at Springfield Park on Saturday 30th of December 1972.
Latics won 3-0 with Micky Worswick, Graham Oates and John Rogers scoring the goals.

View attachment 45526
There are at least 6 on this photo that I recognise from from my early years watching Latics. (The young lad bottom left, the lad behind the woman with the grey hair, the lad behind him with the glasses, I remember him being partial to a pie, the bloke to the right/rear of the woman with the college style scarf, the bloke with the glsses directly behind her and finally, I have sneeky feeling the lad to the rear left of the college scarf lady might just be a regular poster on here.