Our sponsor USG | Vital Football

Our sponsor USG

seanbeanstattoo

Vital Football Hero
In liquidation and committed fraud of gargantuan proportion. Can't post links on my phone so Google them.

This season has plenty of disasters for us left in it.

This is a story from ther summer when the Australian branch of the company
was in trouble. A statement at the time said our sponsers were not involved.....
is your story new SBT?

This is a story from ther summer when the Australian branch of the company
was in trouble. A statement at the time said our sponsers were not involved.....
is your story new SBT?

Hadn't heard anything before Chips. It's all new to me. Apologies if it's a load of bobbar.

I know Bfl - sad but very true. Our beautiful sport has been decimated and picked to the bones by corrupt businessmen
If anything good comes out of this i hope the clubs get together and agree a wage cap. The salaries the top players are getting is killing the game. When you see how precarious Barcelona are now, financially, it makes you wonder.

It’s old news but it’s not improved with age has it? Looks like only good thing that‘s come out of having this sponsor is the Union Jack on our shirts.

If anything good comes out of this i hope the clubs get together and agree a wage cap. The salaries the top players are getting is killing the game. When you see how precarious Barcelona are now, financially, it makes you wonder.

With talk of a ‘Super League’, not a snowball’s chance in Hell of a Salary Cap.

The Chinese (and the Aussies) are known to be big gamblers, so a firm offering CFD’s and Currency Pairs would obviously appeal, and if the clients lose, then tough luck, that’s the nature of the gamble.
On the other hand, mutual funds are more likely to appeal to cautious savers rather than out and out gamblers. Sadly, what appears to have happened here, is that USG have offered a respectable looking fund to get money in, which it has then not invested, but used it to pay out those gamblers who have won. This makes it more like a classical Ponzi scheme.
In the USA, the perpetrators would now be facing a hefty jail sentence. In Australia, I’m not sure, but as the “main man” now lives in Mayanamar, one suspects that those who were cheated may never obtain justice.
There has always been unpleasant people about - and there always will be, but I would prefer them not to be connected to our “family” club.
Incidentally TT, it was your old friend KM who presented this great new deal to the world’s press - although I am sure nobody attached to United could have known what was going on.

The Chinese (and the Aussies) are known to be big gamblers, so a firm offering CFD’s and Currency Pairs would obviously appeal, and if the clients lose, then tough luck, that’s the nature of the gamble.
On the other hand, mutual funds are more likely to appeal to cautious savers rather than out and out gamblers. Sadly, what appears to have happened here, is that USG have offered a respectable looking fund to get money in, which it has then not invested, but used it to pay out those gamblers who have won. This makes it more like a classical Ponzi scheme.
In the USA, the perpetrators would now be facing a hefty jail sentence. In Australia, I’m not sure, but as the “main man” now lives in Mayanamar, one suspects that those who were cheated may never obtain justice.
There has always been unpleasant people about - and there always will be, but I would prefer them not to be connected to our “family” club.
Incidentally TT, it was your old friend KM who presented this great new deal to the world’s press - although I am sure nobody attached to United could have known what was going on.
Miight be worth looking very closely at the list of stakeholders though!