MATCH DAY THREAD : Manchester United v The Mighty Blades | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : Manchester United v The Mighty Blades

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So after another positive result in the cup we now head to Old Trafford in a daunting trip. Perhaps not as daunting as it could be on the basis we are already so far adrift that many have already accepted the likely fate. Anyway whatever will be will be...

So...

Any team news? :)

Egan suspended.

Mousset to return?

Burke leading the line?

Well I'll be watching with very low expectations. I don't expect a hammering but I do expect a defeat sadly. 2-1 to Manure

UTB

Whether it’s 5-0 or 2-1 a defeat is a defeat. No new signings so it is down to the current first 11 to dig deep. I hope for a miracle but my head say 3-1 defeat.

Ok - I'm gonna need a stiff drink to watch it - but have slight feelings of optimism that our play is improving - Enda reemerging, Fleck woken up, Ampadu cheered up.....so hoping for a decent performance more than a result.
Feel that Brewster is on the verge of something good, if he could just get his first goal against Manu and possibly Henderson his confidence and everyone's would rocket.

I pray this does not turn into a Manc fest - i.e City trying to beat United's result against us because, by God, Man C were absolutely awesome last night.

Can we nick a point- or better? I'd love to think so.

Feel that Brewster is on the verge of something good, if he could just get his first goal against Manu and possibly Henderson his confidence and everyone's would rocket.

Agree re Brewster..........but not sure I want Henderson's confidence to improve any more :unsure:

I think Burke will start up top and be told run thi ballax off for an hour.2-2 draw with Rhian getting his first BLADES goal.UTMPB

I think Burke will start up top and be told run thi ballax off for an hour.2-2 draw with Rhian getting his first BLADES goal.UTMPB

Agree.
Ideally if he comes off after 70 mins totally knackered we need Moose to replace him to maintain pace up top for 90 mins.
The only reason we didn't beat them comfortably last season was Moose coming off injured enabling their otherwise shit scared defence to push up meaning their midfield could do the same.
All that said I don't think it will matter as they'll have the game won by half time.
Love to be wrong.

we,ll get fuckin hammered. 1 or 2 will drop a bollock to gift them goals. we,ll miss a clear cut chance ,and end up wi another player injured. chris wilders interview
,how can we compete wi the biggest club in the world. this time i agree we cant compete ,but if thats the case why bother playing em,play the covid card

Jags better fucking not start.

That old sack of shit has been instrumental in costing us any chance of a result in every fucking game we've played against Man U so far.

Really wanted us to beat Man U while we were in the PL, but nah. Not with him playing against them. No chance. Great signing, Wilder :clap: