Dear Clive | Vital Football

Dear Clive

Max Arnold

Vital Reserves Team
Dear Clive,

Please please can you fix it for me for Grant and Scully to sign new contracts and for us to also two new players. I Don't have a great deal to return, but I would be happy to cheer Everton on as my premier league team in return. I would also be happy to spend a bit more in the Lincoln shop though i am not sure we can cope with more pens, so might have to go with Lewis Monstma duvets if they become available.

Just ignore me, thank you helping to make this year bearable by making a light in these very dark times, i do hope you are enjoying them too.

Dear Clive,

Please please can you fix it for me for Grant and Scully to sign new contracts and for us to also two new players. I Don't have a great deal to return, but I would be happy to cheer Everton on as my premier league team in return. I would also be happy to spend a bit more in the Lincoln shop though i am not sure we can cope with more pens, so might have to go with Lewis Monstma duvets if they become available.

Just ignore me, thank you helping to make this year bearable by making a light in these very dark times, i do hope you are enjoying them too.
I will do my best, Son.

Lewis Montsma duvet covers! :love::love::love:

Though the accurately sculpted cheekbones might be an issue.

Love Everton ;)

Seriously, aye to all of that. If it all goes pear-shaped and we finish 7th, it's still been sensational and a huge beacon of light in these strange and dark times.
I think @NottyImp would take one. He's desperate to sleep with Lewis. I just hope he uses his lucky condom.