Best Song Ever...... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Best Song Ever......

Not sure your question was serious but NO.

I actually thought Rob1 was entertaining.

Surprised his still Bill Withers he struck me as having blood pressure so high if you stabbed him with a pin he’d burst like a water balloon

& least he realised he was annoying & got tired of being owned on here & fucked off I suppose

Surprised his still Bill Withers he struck me as having blood pressure so high if you stabbed him with a pin he’d burst like a water balloon

& least he realised he was annoying & got tired of being owned on here & fucked off I suppose

But I think that's what made him 'entertaining'

No, but if he did I would find that in itself entertaining :grinning:

He PMd me threatening just that; he said he would find out where I lived and would be straight round.

I wouldnt mind but he had been round to the house three or four days prior, asking for advice on a disciplinary hearing he had pending at Asda where he was working at the time.

He PMd me threatening just that; he said he would find out where I lived and would be straight round.

I wouldnt mind but he had been round to the house three or four days prior, asking for advice on a disciplinary hearing he had pending at Asda where he was working at the time.

You weren't here when Rob was...Jom!

You weren't here when Rob was...Jom!

I can see you are in one of those moods again!

You are that desperate for an argument I see you are now poking Pope with a stick over on the Covid thread.

I reckon another 15 minutes, the penny will drop, and he will realise you are on a wind up.