Here we go! | Page 131 | Vital Football

Here we go!

I know politicians suck and Tories are self centred but no matter what politicians say what, I think for myself.

Lets face it, the dumbing down of the masses has worked, people really are thick and so politics are a bit irrelevant in that sense, the Tories use that fact to thier own ends.

Some see me as a lefty but im not sure thats accurate, despite my tolerance of so many things in the world, I cant be doing with ignorant or selfish morons, the vaccine deniers, the non mask wearers, the brexit voters, Id literally string em all up without batting an eyelid. Okay maybe not til death but until they admit thier selfish stupidity. Hmm, isn't that what some folk think lefties want anyway actually? To remove all the idiots?

I don't know where we get ours from but we've had no problems like that.

We've been asked for how many more we want by the government last week. We have pretty much filled all the requests already, so the problem is we are given a short window to order more and justify more. At some point more parents will come forward needing them, but we can't anticipate that and we can't ask for more without evidence of specific people who need them.

That's tough to manage but nobodies fault.
im not really sure that was the crux of that post

This is a tweet from a parody account which rips it out of people moaning.

You do know its not a parody if it actually happens. We've seen empty shelves in NI and prices rises on the way. I suspect this has been created to head off the impact of that. You cant fool all of the people all of the time imo