FA Cup team | Page 9 | Vital Football

FA Cup team

76. I agree with all that.
I hate losing and was desperately wanting to score, maybe just to spite the
crap BT Sports commentator but did not want extra time or a home game v chelsea ( sorry luton you may win ).
No point in having a cup run without fans to be at games anyway.

76. I agree with all that.
I hate losing and was desperately wanting to score, maybe just to spite the
crap BT Sports commentator but did not want extra time or a home game v chelsea ( sorry luton you may win ).
No point in having a cup run without fans to be at games anyway.
Couldnt agree more. Never going to win the fa cup so just a hindrance this season. DF should of played youngsters and fringe players without risking first teamers. Bringing on emi and skipp wasnt a good idea, what if one got badly injured or sent off for a pretty pointless game!?

I am sorry but Farke is to blame for this injury crisis with news that Hugill is likely to miss the next few games . All that counts is getting back our precious Prem League place that we so cheaply threw away . This was a nothing game that Farke decided to risk very important players on , and unless Pukki makes a quick recovery DF has endangered our charge towards the Premier League

Last edited:
I am sorry but Farke is to blame for this injury crisis with news that Hugill is likely to miss the next few games . All that counts is getting back our precious Prem League place that we so cheaply threw away . This was a nothing game that Farke decided to risk very important players on , and unless Pukki makes a quick recovery DF has endangered our charge towards the Premier League
You just hope he knows pukki is back for next match otherwise that was a risky move playing hugill.

How long will it take to see if Soto will gain a work permit? He might have to play.

DF said he hopes idah and pukki will be back for mboro.

Also, will the Greek lad be available for mboro? His permit is taking a while and we need him to replace the very tired looking Sorensen.