Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares? | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares?

Add Chris Hughton to the list of managers like Mark Warburton, Aitor Karanka, Billy Davies, Martin O’Neil that come with huge expectation and don’t deliver. I’m so sick of Forest. We are just a pathetic football club.

This is a nightmare... how CH can justify this? ... when was the last time we lost by 5 goals? ...what happened to the manager after that?
This is starting to look like a leadership and management issue...
I think we sack them after we score 5 as opposed to concede

Not for one second saying that Hughton isn't responsible for this but some of these individual performances have been embarrassing.

Far too many instances of not being able to pass it 10 yards, daudling on the ball and getting caught, ball going under feet etc. It's been sunday league stuff.

Expect to see lots of Ryan Yates #OneOfOurOwn stuff on Twitter next week.

The pen decision was critical, we'd come out pressing forced a goal then the positivity completely drained in one poor decision.

I never ever want to see Fig play again
Figs knows that his days at Forest are numbered and he is playing only because it is a cup game ...he is not interested anymore, he doesnt care of what happens to Forest ...same as Guerrero ... these are players that cant wait to leave..

Not for one second saying that Hughton isn't responsible for this but some of these individual performances have been embarrassing.

Far too many instances of not being able to pass it 10 yards, daudling on the ball and getting caught, ball going under feet etc. It's been sunday league stuff.

Expect to see lots of Ryan Yates #OneOfOurOwn stuff on Twitter next week.
Passing has been disgraceful

This is a nightmare... how CH can justify this? ... when was the last time we lost by 5 goals? ...what happened to the manager after that?
This is starting to look like a leadership and management issue...

We're losing by 4 goals. Last time that happened might have been Sheff Weds at home last season?

If we get rid of Hughton who do we suggest? It's just that whatever type of manager style we get we end up seeing little improvement. Players need to take some responsibility as there are some experienced players out there. I would like to see in the near future 4 or 5 youngsters starting surrounded by the likes of McKenna who have something about them.

It's time for young Nigel
MON was turning it around, had a better win rate than all of the others even after a terrible start.. Was also playing carvz who was playing well after MON told him what he wanted from him :)

If we get rid of Hughton who do we suggest? It's just that whatever type of manager style we get we end up seeing little improvement. Players need to take some responsibility as there are some experienced players out there. I would like to see in the near future 4 or 5 youngsters starting surrounded by the likes of McKenna who have something about them.
Gary Brazil I already bigged him up lol