Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares? | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Swansea v Forest, who cares?

He can easily be sold back to Portugal, and he wanted out in the summer. We should move heaven and earth to flog him in the next 8 days.
On this showing we couldn't flog him at the Next sales never mind in 8 days!

Perhaps because we only have absolute dross at the club to compare to. Sow is hardly fit, Arter completely disinterested and despite Yates having a go at his critics in a recent interview, I have bad news for him too...
I cant argue, they are all garbage and most of us knew it when they arrived, but being the best of a pile of shit is still a piece of shit

Poor first half, but those fine margins again - Routledge looked offside as he set up their first. Taylor possibly fouled from the corner and lying injured in the net when they scored the second.

Smith has looked decent, as has Bachirou. Soh getting bypassed too much.
Agreed that Routledge looked offside and whether Taylor was fouled or not is debatable, but to cite fine margins is an absolute joke. There is a chasm in class between the sides, and it looks as if Swansea wanted to go up a gear that could pretty score at will. The only fine margins on view are those between our players for who has been the worst

The idea that the players aren't playing with intensity is down to Hughton not showing pashun in his post match interviews is ludicrous.

The idea that the manager isn’t responsible for the players playing terribly, the formation and style being awful week in week out is more ludicrous.

When you want to attack a manager any substitution becomes ammunition.

Yet it's no surprise he has withdrawn the two players who have not played in months and therefore have little fitness

Fook me figs is a nightmare, get the ball stuck under his feet nearly let them in. Better from lolley he needs to up it.

Wembley
Wembley
And we're all pissed up and we're gonna win the cup
Wembley
Wembley
We're the famous Nottingham Forest and we're going to Wembley

Penalty if not a goal. Why the f couldn't we look interested in the 1st half? Something is not right.

Some fight in the second half... Swansea are still in the dressing rooms...continue pressure ing them high up the field and they panic