Here we go! | Page 129 | Vital Football

Here we go!

Australian Chardonnay, £3.15p a bottle in Lidl at the minute. Outrageous.

Outrageous is the right word, although I gather it is an excellent substitute for anti freeze.

You cannot buy decent wine for £3 a bottle; the bottles themselves cost over £2

You will only genuinely appreciate how bad that muck is, which is being sold as wine by the Supermarkets, until you try something half decent.

Try Naked Wines or Laithwaite's where you will get very good wine for great prices - anything between £8 and £10 per bottle - and you can get wine which is outrageous for the right reasons for around £20 a bottle

Outrageous is the right word, although I gather it is an excellent substitute for anti freeze.

You will only genuinely appreciate how bad that muck is, which is being sold as wine by the Supermarkets, until you try something half decent.

Try Naked Wines or Laithwaite's where you will get very good wine for great prices - anything between £8 and £10 per bottle - and you can get wine which is outrageous for the right reasons for around £20 a bottle
Thankfully, we've not acquired your cultured taste.

Brexit solution by the government, move your business to the EU:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...dvised-government-officials-set-up-shop-in-eu
Literally just read that.

My wife has some German friends and they have asked her to send some of our daughter's old books to them for their English language nursery.

But she can't, because the costs involved now are huge. What would have been a nice cheap thing to do for friends would be very costly.

It's the little things; things that no one even realised were easy because we were in the EU. The things that no one could remember were harder in the 60s, or that we just never even did because the world was more closed then.

The depth of what we have lost and how unnecessarily hard things are becoming is just starting to hit all of us.

At the same time as the revelation that 2021 is going to be even worse than 2020

And forest are shite as well.

Honestly, can't remember feeling this low

Literally just read that.

My wife has some German friends and they have asked her to send some of our daughter's old books to them for their English language nursery.

But she can't, because the costs involved now are huge. What would have been a nice cheap thing to do for friends would be very costly.

It's the little things; things that no one even realised were easy because we were in the EU. The things that no one could remember were harder in the 60s, or that we just never even did because the world was more closed then.

The depth of what we have lost and how unnecessarily hard things are becoming is just starting to hit all of us.

At the same time as the revelation that 2021 is going to be even worse than 2020

And forest are shite as well.

Honestly, can't remember feeling this low

Yeah, right now I'm struggling to find much light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe we should start an optimism thread where only good news can be posted.

Ive never liked wine, all that nasty cheap plonk all tastes like vinegar to me. Recently tho I was at a fancy bodega and had a very expensive red wine, that was nice. Tasted like sweet berries.
Now I see the whole point of wine, it reminds you of stuff you do or don't like to drink so I popped down to Icelands In Fuengirola and got myself a bottle of Ribena

Just when u think it cant get any worse, the times lays it all out. Thanks to brexit the united kingdom is no more.

All of the poll data strongly suggests the break up of the united kingdom in the next couple of decades. Even a third of the welsh want independence, over half the scots and almost half the northern irish under middle age. We already have a customs boarder INSIDE our own country.

This is not sovereignty whatever spin or bullshittery and is, in fact, a prelude to the disintegration of the UK.

No one voted for that brexit *****.

Just when u think it cant get any worse, the times lays it all out. Thanks to brexit the united kingdom is no more.

All of the poll data strongly suggests the break up of the united kingdom in the next couple of decades. Even a third of the welsh want independence, over half the scots and almost half the northern irish under middle age. We already have a customs boarder INSIDE our own country.

This is not sovereignty whatever spin or bullshittery and is, in fact, a prelude to the disintegration of the UK.

Time to be bold and propose a truly Federal UK.

Johnson would have to go though. He is a prime minister for English nationalism only. If we want any chance of retaining the Union it is a pre-requisite that must go.

But the union is a long way down Boris Johnson's priority list, which is headed by Boris Johnson.

Johnson would have to go though. He is a prime minister for English nationalism only. If we want any chance of retaining the Union it is a pre-requisite that must go.

But the union is a long way down Boris Johnson's priority list, which is headed by Boris Johnson.

Offer a federal UK with a single Armed Forces,Foreign Policy and Police.
Probably need to rejoin the single market as well.
Find a way for joint sovereignty for NI with a view for full reunification in the next generation.
This will probably repair our international standing as well.
Personally I’d vote for that tomorrow but I think we are probably too far gone....

This is not surprising in the least it was always going to happen with the Cult of Brexit

Offer a federal UK with a single Armed Forces,Foreign Policy and Police.
robably need to rejoin the single market as well.
Find a way for joint sovereignty for NI with a view for full reunification in the next generation.
This will probably repair our international standing as well.
Personally I’d vote for that tomorrow but I think we are probably too far gone....
Yes, I think so. Brexit is going to be the big issue.

The treasuries would have to be separate with Scotland getting the bulk of NSO but apart from that living entirely within its own tax income.

That causes issues with how different governments go about borrowing and debt.

With a truly visionary prime minister willing to tear up the 400 year old system and their own power for the common good it would be possible

It's what Labour should be advocating

Less keen on a federal system myself but worth it to save the union. Everything we have ever done well has been done as the UK