ifollow, blackouts and its future | Page 2 | Vital Football

ifollow, blackouts and its future

Its not a Sky rule, its a rule of Uefa's broadcast rights within those leagues that have agreed to that law.
Yes that's what I meant but didn't put it very clearly what I meant was it wouldn't sit well with the Sky contract with Championship and the 3pm rule imposed by UEFA or whoever to protect matchday attendances

Yes that's what I meant but didn't put it very clearly what I meant was it wouldn't sit well with the Sky contract with Championship and the 3pm rule imposed by UEFA or whoever to protect matchday attendances

Ah fair enough. Guess rights would have to be renegotiated if/when grounds are re-opened; I would imagine there would be various barriers to external access at that point.

Just noticed that next weeks FA cup tie is on BT Sports extra 4, does anyone know how to access that. I have a normal BT sports subscription to watch via Sky but BT sp Extra 4 isn't listed in the channels

Just noticed that next weeks FA cup tie is on BT Sports extra 4, does anyone know how to access that. I have a normal BT sports subscription to watch via Sky but BT sp Extra 4 isn't listed in the channels

Is that the only way of watching the Cardiff game ? Don't think I've had an email from Forest about this one. (Though they did send me one about the Stoke game, saying don't miss a kick on ifollow !). Don't think I've missed watching a game yet this season, so it's a bit stupid in current circumstances if we can't watch it.

Is that the only way of watching the Cardiff game ? Don't think I've had an email from Forest about this one. (Though they did send me one about the Stoke game, saying don't miss a kick on ifollow !). Don't think I've missed watching a game yet this season, so it's a bit stupid in current circumstances if we can't watch it.
Yes as I understand it, I'm sure it's not available through i follow, so it's BT SP extra 4 or just the usual audio on i follow & radio. I think I've worked out what to do I can access this BT sp channel by downloading their app and signing in to my BT account which allows me to access the relevant channel and can then stream to TV, at least that's the theory it worked OK this morning just hope it works Saturday.

Yes as I understand it, I'm sure it's not available through i follow, so it's BT SP extra 4 or just the usual audio on i follow & radio. I think I've worked out what to do I can access this BT sp channel by downloading their app and signing in to my BT account which allows me to access the relevant channel and can then stream to TV, at least that's the theory it worked OK this morning just hope it works Saturday.

Short of subscribing to BT for a year, is there any way we can watch this match for a tenner ?

Guess Saturday is another game we can't watch legally without taking out a BT contract. Keep saying it, but ALL games should be available for a tenner at the moment. BT are missing out on sales too over this.

Thanks, Could I have watched the Cardiff game that way, or was it just on BT4 ?
At least the Man City game should be on main tele .....................
No I think the Cardiff game was only on BT 4 don't worry you didn't miss much and would suspect tomorrow will be similar