US Presidential election | Page 50 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

Not what I have read. It seems that it was Anarchists amd left wing protesters

Yeah.

I was hoping someone like MM or Gills58 would comment first and condemn the Trump supporters before it was pointed out that the peaceful demonstrators were chanting Antifa and BLM slogans. And then to see if they did a u-turn or not.

If it was genuinely Trump supporters smashing up the Democrat offices then Gills58 would condemn it as the actions of domestic terrorists. I was curiously if he would condemn the same actions by non-Trump supporters.
I’d reckon ....... yep.

If it was genuinely Trump supporters smashing up the Democrat offices then Gills58 would condemn it as the actions of domestic terrorists. I was curiously if he would condemn the same actions by non-Trump supporters.
Pathetic. What is wrong with you? Why would I excuse this attack?

I know next to nothing about Antifa and so called Anarchists. From what I've read of the attack it looks totally outrageous and a rather peurile gesture tbh.

Since when have I ever justified violent attacks by anyone? When have I excused attacks by people/groups identified as "left wing"? Incidentally I wouldn't personally regard Antifa or Anarchists as "left wing" in the traditional sense.

Sorry Buddha but the only Anarchists I've come across were the bores that tagged on to marches I attended in the 80's and I suspect they returned to their middle class lives when the novelty wore off (no doubt their are genuine ones like our Buddha).

an update for u non believers.
a- the inauguration was pre recorded I had the video of the ceremony sent from Spain 12 hours before it was supposed to take place

b the appt of Biden was fraudulent for many reasons the main one being it was not done under constitutional law. Washington dc (district in columbia) is separate ,similar to the vatican
c the rest of the usa is now run by the military(they will never accept biden). being led by Pete Gaynor and chris miller
d Obama, Clinton's, Biden's will all be arrested and prob face the death penalty. Bush has previously had a meeting with trump to give some info. So his charge will be less
e bush senior was involved in the death of JFK and 5 attempts on Reagan
f_ usa is going from admiralty law to constitutional law
g there is going to be (mostly already in place) to change the worlds financial system to something called the quantum system.
h over 150 military ships are located of the east coast and the same the west coast.
I mr trump will be president on march 4, although he might have a different title under the new constitution.
This could all start at any time

an update for u non believers.
a- the inauguration was pre recorded I had the video of the ceremony sent from Spain 12 hours before it was supposed to take place

b the appt of Biden was fraudulent for many reasons the main one being it was not done under constitutional law. Washington dc (district in columbia) is separate ,similar to the vatican
c the rest of the usa is now run by the military(they will never accept biden). being led by Pete Gaynor and chris miller
d Obama, Clinton's, Biden's will all be arrested and prob face the death penalty. Bush has previously had a meeting with trump to give some info. So his charge will be less
e bush senior was involved in the death of JFK and 5 attempts on Reagan
f_ usa is going from admiralty law to constitutional law
g there is going to be (mostly already in place) to change the worlds financial system to something called the quantum system.
h over 150 military ships are located of the east coast and the same the west coast.
I mr trump will be president on march 4, although he might have a different title under the new constitution.
This could all start at any time

If the taped inauguration was available beforehand then why was it not shown by anybody which would have proved your conspiracy theory.

There are many real deep state things going on but it seems your sources don't have a clue and just make things up. What will you do when none of this happens?

At a trial of one of the leaders of the insurrection, evidence was presented of messages where he encouraged those coming to wear all black so they appeared to be Antifa supporters.

If the taped inauguration was available beforehand then why was it not shown by anybody which would have proved your conspiracy theory.

There are many real deep state things going on but it seems your sources don't have a clue and just make things up. What will you do when none of this happens?
Qanon predicted it was all going to happen yesterday. True believers are quite upset that nothing happened. In fact they think they might have been duped. Oh, my aching sides !

Blocked in a minute
You're getting blocked in a minute
Blocked in a min - ute......

Pathetic. What is wrong with you? Why would I excuse this attack?

You have always been quick to condemn any actions from people who are on the right. I don't recall a time when you have just come out and condemned any actions from the left wing. I do recall you liking posts from other people who defend the actions and I assume you liked because you agreed in principle with the post.

I have tried to prompt you on a few occassions to condemn any violence from the left but you have always skillfully side stepped the prompt.

There have been a few times in the past when arguing with Valencia (probably about the EDL) and told him that not condemning the action is the same as condoning it. Applying your own argument to yourself, then the apparent lack of desire to condemn all the negative behaviour from the left must mean you condone it to some extent.

What violent actions from what you claim are "left wing" groups have I condoned or simply sidestepped?

I liked the post (from MM?) that had a video that explained why people took the actions they did. As I pointed out iirc understanding doesn't equate to agreeing with the violence. It seems that I was correct in surmising that the woman's message wouldn't get through to the people it needed to.

From our comfy middle class homes we can tut tut at the behaviour of others for not playing by the rules of the winners, as she pointed out.

You have no idea how important upholding law and order is to me as I have "skin in the game" so as to speak, literally on the front line as I type. So I'll politely suggest you lay off.