What do you miss the most | Page 2 | Vital Football

What do you miss the most

I would have you know young aussie 1 that at 69 I am not yet a wrinkly and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. UTMP.

I would have you know young aussie 1 that at 69 I am not yet a wrinkly and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. UTMP.
You can of course use your remarkable talents and play Father Christmas you would walk the interview....

Funny you should say that Prem but I had a job lined up in Amsterdam as Saint Nicholas before Brexit snipped my career in the bud.

The problem there is that as Santa Claus you actually have to give presents to children instead of just saying; "Sorry boys and girls, it's 0-0"

I misd the excitement of finding out the results of other teams.
Nowadays you get scores literally seconds after a goal.
Remember the SW corner had letters up and the score underneath at half time.
You looked on the back of the programme to see which game corresponded to which letter.
Dart back to the car with Essex snr and James Alexander Gordon reading sports report off radio 2.
I will never forget that music intro or his wonderful voice whose pitch adjusted for every result.

When I first started nursing and was living in a one bed room in the nurses home, I got great pleasure from tuning into radio Lancashire on a Tuesday or Wednesday night to listen to coverage from all the local Lancashire games. It still gives me 'warm and fuzzies' to think about it now...

I misd the excitement of finding out the results of other teams.
Nowadays you get scores literally seconds after a goal.
Remember the SW corner had letters up and the score underneath at half time.
You looked on the back of the programme to see which game corresponded to which letter.
Dart back to the car with Essex snr and James Alexander Gordon reading sports report off radio 2.
I will never forget that music intro or his wonderful voice whose pitch adjusted for every result.

Great stuff SEX. And now Radio Lancs Mike West is doing the results