Match Thread, Forest v Millwall, can we do it ? | Page 10 | Vital Football

Match Thread, Forest v Millwall, can we do it ?

Always had a lot of respect for Bilbao for their selection policy and also the football they played in the Bielsa years.

This has done that respect no harm!

Brilliant!
I learnt to play "We got the Whole World in our Hands" and "Mull of Kintyre" on the baritone horn during lockdown, and even sent in a video of me doing it when Forest were soliciting video messages from fans when the last season resumed. Since nobody could watch what went on in the stadium, then I don't know if it was played, so either Forest's collapse was precipitated by the failure to use it, or, if it was used prior to Stoke, I bear some responsibility.

I learnt to play "We got the Whole World in our Hands" and "Mull of Kintyre" on the baritone horn during lockdown, and even sent in a video of me doing it when Forest were soliciting video messages from fans when the last season resumed. Since nobody could watch what went on in the stadium, then I don't know if it was played, so either Forest's collapse was precipitated by the failure to use it, or, if it was used prior to Stoke, I bear some responsibility.

Post it then!

Oh

Let's all start a brass band
Let's all start a brass band
Na naa naa nah
Na naa naa nah HEY!

Watching Derby Vs Bournemouth and you can tell that Bournemouth are determined to lose this one.

Their defence is absolutely shite and they are gifting this one to Derby.

I hope they are as accomodating when they visit the CG because they have done everything they can to let Derby score.

Including Derby's goal being a hand ball

Honestly can't believe how shit this Bournemouth defence is. Derby must have Moses up front because it's like a sea parting everytime Derby venture forward

Bournemouth have some very talented forward players but by God are they shit everywhere else.

Derby are bullying them off the pitch and they aren't even needing to do anything especially physical.

Amazing performance by the ref who missed handball for their goal and then watched some horrific rugby tackles by Derby players only to give them the free kicks.

But Bournemouth were absolutely pathetic. I can't even put my finger on anything specific Derby did well; they just didn't make any horrific errors. Bournemouth were like frightened schoolboys.

I'm not watching Derby anymore- everytime I do the team they are playing rolls over and died for them

Bournemouth weren't grea then they beat us, they are now playing like we were for most of the first half of the season. Sheep couldn't believe their luck tonight.

The teams below will win the odd game from time to time; we need to focus on Coventry, Birmingham, Millwall and Cardiff now, all in easy reach, and once we are passed them its more teams in the dog fight

I think its sacrilege to watch them anyway, just dont understand it. :) Bournemouth only won like 1 in 7 so are out of form.

Just watched the forest game again, on that performance its hard to see Millwall not be sucked into that bottom 3. The worst team weve played by far in my book.

We did okay, lost our way last 15 after removed Sow (strange sub) our passing has improved a lot, if we can pick up the tempo it would be better to watch.

Another pretty neutral commentary, from the millwall guys I presume, interesting that thats at least 3 commentators now that have categorically stated that Samba is a poor keeper, or is a flapper.

Grabban was shit again. Weve been so much better with Lolz finally out of the picture, the quicker we replace Grabban with someone hungry the better too