US Presidential election | Page 46 | Vital Football

US Presidential election

History based on deeds not words will be the final judge on who damages more people as both these partys are the enemy of the common people.

"fake supporters stormed the US Parliament".
Firstly "stormed" seems to be the prevailing MSM narrative - despite videos showing the vast majority of Trump supporters walking up the Capitol's steps - and respecting a rope cordon while filing across a circular lobby - and generally milling around.

I have no doubt that a handful of Trump supporters got drawn into scuffles....
...but what do you make of this video ?

It appears to show a "team" of 4 to 6 people at the Capitol.
Two trying to batter a side door while others fend off Trump supporters trying to stop them.
They appear to be wearing masks.
The link between the "batterers" and the "blockers" is made at the start when one hands over a US flag and later when another hands over a baton.

(And how likely is it that a supposedly patriotic Trump supporter would use a US flag to batter a door ?? )

You're a fucking moron if you believe that video

, it's a ridiculous false equivalence when you simply have BLM on one side, and have MAGA domestic terrorists on the other.

One side basically wants equality for racial minorities in the US, the other believes conspiracy theories peddled by a fascist authoritarian - I know which "side" I'd want coming to greater prominence.

Regardless of the merits of the causes, riotng and smashing up businesses in the name of reparations and trying to firebomb government buildings should never be considered acceptable behaviour.

BLM and antifa damage has been estimated at around $15billion. All the Trump people did was push paperwork off desks. You have a weird definition of terrorism if you consider pushing paper onto the floor to be terrorist activities but find firebombing and destroying people's livelihoods to be acceptable behaviour not remotely bordering on terror.

Regardless of the merits of the causes, riotng and smashing up businesses in the name of reparations and trying to firebomb government buildings should never be considered acceptable behaviour.

BLM and antifa damage has been estimated at around $15billion. All the Trump people did was push paperwork off desks. You have a weird definition of terrorism if you consider pushing paper onto the floor to be terrorist activities but find firebombing and destroying people's livelihoods to be acceptable behaviour not remotely bordering on terror.
"Pushing paper on to the floor". Classic.

How hard did they push the paper to cause the police officer's death?

So those silly Senators were a bunch of pussies for being scared.

I'd love to see your reaction if a bunch of Corbynistas did to our Parliament what Trump's disciples did.

(I'm not a Corbyn fan and nor do I approve of that action).

I'm actually sort of enjoying the drivel and excuses you are coming up with although of course the whole situation is truly shocking.

It's becoming commonplace to nuance and blur the glaringly obvious to support an opposite agenda. But some if the tosh on here is so blinkered I think the posters must be chuckling to themselves as they hit 'Post reply'

It's becoming commonplace to nuance and blur the glaringly obvious to support an opposite agenda. But some if the tosh on here is so blinkered I think the posters must be chuckling to themselves as they hit 'Post reply'
One man’s tosh is another man’s .... er ..... tosh.
I have a brother who is a bit of a conspiracy theorist so I’m aware that very little that you can say can make a difference.
If that’s what they believe, then hey ho.
It’s all part of life’s rich tapestry.

I lean to the political left and to be fair, he thinks I’m absolutely bonkers with my convictions.

Different strokes 😂

Is there any need for this ?

Do you actually speak to other people like this ?

Or is it just behind a keyboard ?

I’m certain I know MM. Very nice chap, gentle, polite, tolerant and principled. Rainham Mark old boy. Shit at cricket. That’s you, right MM?

All I can say it that it would take a real bellend to get him cranky.

I’m certain I know MM. Very nice chap, gentle, polite, tolerant and principled. Rainham Mark old boy. Shit at cricket. That’s you, right MM?

All I can say it that it would take a real bellend to get him cranky.
Or... a real cranky to turn him into a bellend 😂

We already know , 30 something , left leaning accountant type.

On a positive note , his aggressive tone is probably best exercised on here , rather than take it out on the wife/kids.

"Pushing paper on to the floor". Classic.

I was referring to the above video which clearly shows a lot of paper dislodged off desks.

How hard did they push the paper to cause the police officer's death?

Tragic event obviously

Are all the people who went to Capitol Hill to blame for his death or just the person who was involved with his death? I hope they identify that person and charge them.

I'd love to see your reaction if a bunch of Corbynistas did to our Parliament what Trump's disciples did.

While I would condemn them, I wouldn't go around brandishing them terrorists.

I'm actually sort of enjoying the drivel and excuses you are coming up with although of course the whole situation is truly shocking.

You know what sort of drival from you and a few others I enjoy? It is the fact some of you have defended rioting, attempts to burn down federal buildings and earlier in the year someone defended

1611103278586.png

Because in some of your minds things like Arson, Vandalism, Shooting police officers (and suspected Trump supporters like Aaron Danielson) are all perfectly fine if you do it for the right cause.