Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season | Page 47 | Vital Football

Rolling Results Thread 2020/21 Season

Well the match has certainly lived up to its billing, the match of the century, a match.
End to end stuff and goals galore, lots of diving and falling over, I have lost count the number of shots on target a battle top end all battles.
This will decide who gets the title, you might as well not bother playing any more fixtures this season it's over after this match City are not in the same League as these two teams

Well the match has certainly lived up to its billing, the match of the century, a match.
End to end stuff and goals galore, lots of diving and falling over, I have lost count the number of shots on target a battle top end all battles.
This will decide who gets the title, you might as well not bother playing any more fixtures this season it's over after this match City are not in the same League as these two teams

Buzz, I think you and Bama are on the same wavelength.

Is this the pre-written match report from the Mirror?

Buzz, I think you and Bama are on the same wavelength.

I will add the Fernandes is three times the player KDB will ever be, except when he is crap when big games come along. Rashnaldo a victim of his own shooting himself in the foot about penalties, could not be seen to fall over in the penalty area, in fact nobody from the rags could go down but what a fabulous result.

Arse cruising to Victory vs the Barcodes 3-0 with ten to go. Steve Bruce will be the next boss for the chop I feel. Watching how Arse build up from the back reminds me of another team about to be sitting on top very soon.

Spudface is an old, spent rag has-been.
About time he was pensioned off or picked up by some nonentity club in the lower leagues.
(y)