NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely by now, the Admins must know how to 'flush out'
the time wasters, who are just causing problems and have
no intentions of buying us, and suddenly disappear when
they have to put money on the table.

Which political figures would that be ?
Sorry, I didn't write that very well. I was meaning a poor level of support............ such as toward those who are kind to their mothers ......... and donkeys ......... though not necessarily donkeys called Boris.

;)

Sorry, I didn't write that very well. I was meaning a poor level of support............ such as toward those who are kind to their mothers ......... and donkeys ......... though not necessarily donkeys called Boris.

;)
Thanks for the clarification 😉
I agree with the statement now - the posh lads - both of them - are doing a great job as party leaders 💩

It has been. It says so in the Admins' statement.

2 have provided offers that are acceptable subject to providing verifiable proof of funds and full details of proposed owners and directors

Not sure about the other one mind.

No bid has been accepted. Two have provided offers that are acceptable subject to conditions. They have not been "accepted" as of yet.

No bid has been accepted. Two have provided offers that are acceptable subject to conditions. They have not been "accepted" as of yet.
That's a fair point TB ....... but given the outcry on here when punctuation, grammar or spelling is challenged, submitting an acceptable bid, and having a bid accepted seem pretty close neighbours to me.
😉

That's just illogical C_Latic. I could understand your scepticism re the success of any current bidders, but you don't mention them.

Your mention though of the SC buying us for £1.5m AND the stadium going to Lenegan is clearly not going to happen. If the Admins were going to split the sale of the ground from the club (which they're not) then the club then the price-tag you've applied to the club is clearly wrong.

Regardless, I'm not sure why we're even discussing this option (I'll skip the liquidation one, given the reported support from the EFL), given that we have a bidder, who appears to be making progress (albeit slower than we'd like).

Any road, jet's hope today brings good news.
Have you heard rumour about Italian group
Think its the assistant bar manager and deputy head waiter from Rigalettoes who are forming a group of business men with connections to Wigan.
Going to fill the sides in, build a new leisure park and construct a new clinic within the stadium.
They are well up for this as their current rent is more than what the Eggs pay.

That's a fair point TB ....... but given the outcry on here when punctuation, grammar or spelling is challenged, submitting an acceptable bid, and having a bid accepted seem pretty close neighbours to me.
😉

As you are one of those that are critical of such things I would have thought that you would be more careful with seeing the difference between a bid being accepted and an acceptable bid being placed.

In my book they are not even on the same street. :thumbup:

As you are one of those that are critical of such things I would have thought that you would be more careful with seeing the difference between a bid being accepted and an acceptable bid being placed.

In my book they are not even on the same street. :thumbup:

Not guilty M' Lud. I maybe used to be, but as I got called out for it years ago, I haven't pulled anyone up on anything for ages............. unless it's in jest of course ...... and the exception of John's bewildering extravagance for full stops ! :LOL:

I still think the original "accepted" proclamation would have been better if it said "acknowledged".

Will next week be the one for "the big reveal"? Maybe one bidder's Trump ....... .summat for him to do now he's been kicked out.

JJB .....DW ....... Trump Tower ?

Not guilty M' Lud. I maybe used to be, but as I got called out for it years ago, I haven't pulled anyone up on anything for ages............. unless it's in jest of course ...... and the exception of John's bewildering extravagance for full stops ! :LOL:

I still think the original "accepted" proclamation would have been better if it said "acknowledged".

Will next week be the one for "the big reveal"? Maybe one bidder's Trump ....... .summat for him to do now he's been kicked out.

TRUMP!!!!!

Probably the biggest windbag of the lot.

Hopefully we will get some more information on who the bidders are from those in the know. In the meantime there will be plenty speculation for us to debate.

In the very unlikely event of that being true then it would be my last support for Latics until he had gone. Never has there been such a disgusting human being elected as US President

So new group have previous football experience and would pass with the EFL
I wonder who it might be
According to nixon and its not the smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.